tamagotchi's at shcool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you bring tamagotchi's to school

• totally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• sometimes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 1 time a week

• never

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hitodetchi: :marumimitchi: I bring mine to school every day because I'm home schooled. I just pause them when I need to learn one of my school lessons then unpause when I'm done and just check on them every no and again while I'm doing the work! I think the best thing about being home schooled is that you can get done alot sooner than school, school! Not that home schoolers don't have the same work and responsabilatys as puplic or private schoolers!We realy have to work harder because every one expects us to be smarter or something but realy the only differance is we do it at home and we can get done quicker( plus no cafateria food! :marumimitchi: )
Heh Heh, your right. I'm homeschooled so I know to. Also, you can start school later than usual schools do 'cause your flexible. Best of all, if your getting what your doing in school...NO HOMEWORK!!!!! :ichigotchi:

my teachers dont care, they know we have them.just they dont want us using them in class..

(im in 6th grade, so i have 4 teachers)
Yeah me too! As long as you dont touch them in class and the sounds off were fine...One time my frioend, Leis, beeped in class and the teacher said "Im hearing a electronic toy". Know what she replyed? "I put it on mute! I think!". Our school pretty good...fopr now at least

Sometimes, I don't take too many chances...

It's easy, just turn the sound off, go to some place u can be alone every 15 or 20 minutes check on it, and that's my day!

Anyways, if I did bring my Tamagotchi's, I would never keep them in my desk.  Theres alot of theft. 

-DarkCore
I'm in Middle School so I have a different desk every hour! I keep mine in my pocket!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh Heh, your right. I'm homeschooled so I know to. Also, you can start school later than usual schools do 'cause your flexible. Best of all, if your getting what your doing in school...NO HOMEWORK!!!!! :marumimitchi:
And u get good food, kids always love their mom's cooking, I do! School food is horrible at my school!

Exactly.Across the country. You live in the United States, and I live in Canada. Things are very different. Anyways, if I did bring my Tamagotchi's, I would never keep them in my desk. Theres alot of theft.

-DarkCore
Heh, here's a good example of the theft.

When I was in 3rd grade, my friend was in 7th. I let her borrow my 1997 tamagotchi and she took it to school. She then left it on her desk and went to the bathroom. When she got back to her desk my tama was gone.

Always keep your things with you. You never know who will take it or go through it.

I have 5 tamagotchis (ok, so I have 6, but I can't find the mini), and I bring them ALL to school. Every day. My mom is my teacher, and she knows how obsessed I am with tamagotchis, so she lets everyone bring theirs. There is always a "tamagotchi convention" at recess. And besides, the school I go to has high expectations for its students, so they expect us to put work in front of tamagotchis. So, I set the time to their bed times when I'm working, and wake them up at recess, and put them back to sleep after recess, and wake them up at after-care, and take them home, etc.

P.S. At my school, we bring our own lunches.

I can't. I have 7 and it would be hard for me to have them at school. And mainly we are allowed to bring anything but tamagotchi's. They make noise, so, that's why. But I don't have a problem with that. My mom takes care of them. I give it to her before I leave to go to school.

We were allowed to bring them to school until the third graders lost a tama! So it is all of their faults that we can't bring tamas to school anymore! :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
well i used to bring it like every day but know i gave it to my sis. although i voted as sometimes:)

I always take my tama to school. I just put it on pause and turn the sound of. Even i my teachers see my tama they never take it.to I guess its just invisible. :D :D :D :D :blink: :huh:

i bring mine to school and they dont care but if they do (somtimes they wonder)i tell them its my clock and i have the sound of so no noise! :D

p.s.: mine is curently not active cuz i need a new battery but ill get a new 1 soon :blink:

wat skool do u go to my skool is at hightgate ps and they let us bring it to skool but you must turn the sound off and u cant play with it durin class only at recess,lunch and free time :( :wacko: :ph34r: :p :blink: :lol: :lol:

if you bring your tama to school you can get in a lot of truble but if you leave it at home on pause it could die. i bring mine to school and i dont get in truble because i dont show it to teachers. so bring it if you want but dont let the teacher hear it or see it :(
uhhhhhh, your tama can not die if you leave it on pause. I do it almost every day and when i come home from school, it's totally fine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back