TAMAGOTCHIS BANNED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna1025

Reaction score
In 2006 my school banned tamas, my friends and I were so upset. It all started when my friend brought one in and the I did then another friend did so on and so on... We would play with our tamas at play time. We also would play with them in our desks during school. Alot of other girls in different classes played with thier tamas in thier desk during class. One teacher took all the tamas away from her class and kids were complaining moms dads sent notes in to give them back.

So they were banned no matter how hard we tried to sneak them in the would just be tooken away! ^_^ EVen though they are not aloud at my school they're still aloud in our hearts! :(

95% kids @ my school have tamas

the other 5% who knows why not! :(

Bummer... but hey, look at the bright side. At least you have enough friends that have tamas to where the school would need to take such action. I'm the only kid at my school that plays with tamas!

when every1 played with tamas my teacher took them away and gave them back at lunch and at the end of the day

Well, the school has no choice when it's becoming an epidemic like that. They have to take action. Also, this is why BanDai put a PAUSE function on the Tamagotchi. So you can leave it HOME, where it will be more SAFE.

Now don't think I'm yelling at you, but I have seen so many threads like this, and it's been a big problem in every elementary school ever. In fact, when I was in elementary school, my principal went out of his way to ban everything as soon as it became a fad. Crazy Bones, Yo-Yo Balls, Pokémon cards and games, Tamagotchi, and many more fads of the mid-to late 90's were banned from the school. And besides, you don't know if one of your peers may snap and throw your poor little Tamagotchi in the toilet.

My school did not ban Tamagotchi. I don't usally play with them at recess this year. I play with the Furby CD-Rom game in my 3rd grade teacher,Mrs Bruce's class. :) :mimitchi: I usally play with them on the school bus. My bus aid and bus driver usally don't see my tamagotchi. Also,Furbys are not banned from my school. The only thing banned from my school are PG,PG-13 and R movies. Even my old teacher,Miss Scotto banned Veggietales:Rack,Shack and Benny from her class and put it in the closet where al the PG movies are. We did not watch Veggietales when I was in 2nd grade. But probally it uses a refrence of of God? :unsure: Yes it does! I got that video from the West Islip Public Library,and it used a refrence of God! :rolleyes: Also, she has the Veggietales:Where's god when I'm scared? video. It also uses a refence of god! The god refrence is in the What have we learned song! :( In Where's God When I'm scared,another veggietales video,it uses a god refrence in the songs You are in God's Hands! (very short song),and God is bigger than the Boggieman!

That's the story of Banned Things In My School! :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is a big bummer. My teacher in the 6th grade didn't care if you brung your tamagotchi as long as you didn't play it in class.

You can have it on your Id tag and you would never get in trouble. Most people make fun of you if you have tamagotchi at school.

I used to play tamagotchi's a lot when I bored and I never listened to the teacher. They were fun at school but not as fun at home.

Locky458

Heh, No one ever threw my tamagotchi in the toilet, but someone did throw my morino against a wall. I was playing with it and this kid thought it was stupid so he grabbed it. I told him to give it back, so he said, "okay, catch!" and threw it against the wall.

It bounced off the wall and on to the floor. I picked it up, gave it a once over, saw that it had not recieved so much as a scratch, and put it back in my pocket, admiring the toughness of the little thing. It's funny, because just a few days later that same kid brought me his entire collection of pokemon cards which he gave to me for free. x_x A wierd kid, he was.

I remember when pokemon cards were banned, too. That destroyed that fad at our school. :\

Yes, in our school you're not supposed to bring electronics, but my friends play with them at school. Their teacher just takes it away until the end of the week if she caught them. :D At least it's not TOTALLY banned! I feel sorry for you. Even though it's not allowed, but people still wear them around their necks and no one complains. One time the principal said hi to my friend and I, and she was holding one right there. The principal didn't even notice! :D I bet she didn't know what it was!

Locky458, people make fun of me too. But I bring it when Mum can drop me off at school and pick me up, because LOTS of people in our neighbourhood use really big sprinklers and I don't want to lose 64 generations! (Not kidding)

But there's a Tamagotchi Group at our school. They're year 4-5s. I think 1 has a JinSei Tamagotch, another has a JinSei and version 3 and someone else has two version 3s. I seem to recall there's someone else with a version 3.

My version 3's circuit board rusted, now I only have my version 1. Back to where we started from :) I hope to get version 4.

lol, all school have that dum rule. its the actually dum though, teachers think it

distracts your work all the time and it is very true. like you r not allowed to bring in PSPs,

gameboys and nintendo DS to school!

what me and my friends do, is put it in my pocket and look at it in the bathroom/toilet or

in break and lunch!

u should do that! but secretly and don't let anyone see it! don't tell your friends

or let them see it or else they might tell the teacher or use it as a threat if u dont

do what they tell u to.

Crazy Bones, Yo-Yo Balls, Pokémon cards and games, Tamagotchi, and many more fads of the mid-to late 90's were banned from the school. And besides, you don't know if one of your peers may snap and throw your poor little Tamagotchi in the toilet.
Furby and Tamagotchi are not banned in Sayville Learning Center,which is my school. Once AJ, one of the students in my class brought a Gameboy in and left it on in his backpack. When AJ went home,his Gameboy's batteries were dead. :) The crazes at my school are My Little Pony,Webkinz,Furby and lots more stuff.

Furby and Tamagotchi are not banned in Sayville Learning Center,which is my school. Once AJ, one of the students in my class brought a Gameboy in and left it on in his backpack. When AJ went home,his Gameboy's batteries were dead. ^_^ The crazes at my school are My Little Pony,Webkinz,Furby and lots more stuff.
Last year I had a teacher who would let me play my gameboy in class.

It was because it was a math class that was a level below where I should be, and she just let me goof off...

[SIZE=14pt]Well nobody even has tamagotchi's at my school even. -.-[/SIZE]

Well i guess because it's a high school. xP

But when i did play with my tamagotchi in elementary school,

the teachers didn't even really care. So some kids would

just play them in class and the teacher wouldn't even take

them away. xD

[SIZE=14pt]Well nobody even has tamagotchi's at my school even. -.-[/SIZE]Well i guess because it's a high school. xP

But when i did play with my tamagotchi in elementary school,

the teachers didn't even really care. So some kids would

just play them in class and the teacher wouldn't even take

them away. xD 
Same here. A few people at my school have figured out how to reset them, and so I'm constantly having to keep my Mothra and Morino out of dodge. There are two kids who are fascinated by them though, and like to check in on them and see how they're doing.

Oh, I also have a teacher who has a son that has a few digimons and older tamagotchis that he doesn't use anymore. I was thinking I might ask her if I could buy them, as weird as that would be. It'd be a little more painless than buying from ebay, and I bet I could get them cheap. x)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back