Tamagotchis - Finger Exercise?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.M.S102

Reaction score
Hi. My mom and grandmother say I should get off my butt and start exercising .

But if you think about it , using the tama buttons are exersicing your finger joints.

Playing the games help improve you hand-eye coordination , right ?

I was just thinking about that ... :hitodetchi:

But too much finger excercise might bring hand diesease later in life, right? It'll make your hand ache. And it's not that much of hand eye coordination, you really don't have to immediatly do something to your tama. I say go take a good jog somewhere.

I mean the games. Like Jump rope and Tv surfing. Those games do require hand-eye coordination.

I mean , I dont play my tama all the time.

well, I do , but ...

:)

But you don't play those games all the time on the tama do you? games are just a quarter piece of what tamagotchi's need, so pretty much it barely does hand eye coordination. Besides, your muscles are going to ache if you don't run too often.

Yea, you are kind right. And the new games on the v5, make you do that. like tea time, you have to use both thumbs. At least that is what I do..

I have been playing tamagotchi so long that half of my finger muscle is probably playing with tamagotchi:]

Yup, exactly right:] But I do love to play kickball and spud outside:]

Also capture the flag

yea, I love going out side in the nice weather, and just getting some fresh air.

I like to think of Tamas as Finger Exercises. But that doesn't mean I don't run around the lake in my backyard every so often :ph34r:

You have a lake in your back yard? Sweet!

What two kinds of exercise do you need??

I love swimming! Speaking of swimming, today is Sunday, and tomorrow is Monday which means I have gym class, which means that my class is going swimming. Yay. We have a swimming pool at our school, so once a year we go swimming for 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back