Tamagotchi's going to waste!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Violet*

Reaction score
I made this topic because I felt like nobody was thinking of tamagotchis anymore.

Some people are not coming on TT because they don't like Tamagotchis now.

Erica the tama made a new account because she dosen't like Tamgotchis as much as she used to.

At my school NOBODY except for me are bringing tamagotchis anymore.

Once I got bored of them, but then I thought of the good times we had had together, and I started liking it again.

Please think of the tamagotchis!

I don't really like tamagotchis anymore, but I still come here at TT. I know alot about tamagotchis though, so I can help anybody who needs help on TT. Also, TT is a fun place! I don't bring my tamas to school anymore...you'll get in trouble if you're caught with them.

They aren't going to waste......well, maybe...but I'm sure tamagotchis will be the "latest thing" sometime soon.

-TGD

You are sort of right. Nearly everybody in my school used to be a addict, but now they HATE them.

Same here. Everybody in my school was bringin in there tamas and connecting..but a little while after not one person ever brung them to school. When I was saw with one out on the playground by a girl in my class, she was like, "You're still brinin that THING to school???" Besides...if you ever try to connect at my school the teacher always seems to catch you.

It's a fad. The world won't end if people stopped liking Tamagotchies. Everyone has differnt tastes an grows out of things. So, don't worry.

I've always liked my Tamas, sometimes more, sometimes less, and have always liked them.

I do wish people were still interested in them in my year though, I feel all alone, with all my Tamagotchis, hahaha.

I made this topic because I felt like nobody was thinking of tamagotchis anymore.Some people are not coming on TT because they don't like Tamagotchis now.

Erica the tama made a new account because she dosen't like Tamgotchis as much as she used to.

At my school NOBODY except for me are bringing tamagotchis anymore.

Once I got bored of them, but then I thought of the good times we had had together, and I started liking it again.

Please think of the tamagotchis!
u can't make people like tamas and anyway there just toys its not like tehre real

I've always liked my Tamas, sometimes more, sometimes less, and have always liked them.
I do wish people were still interested in them in my year though, I feel all alone, with all my Tamagotchis, hahaha.
I agree with spiffy. I go through phases where I love my Tama to death, and then I lose interest in it a bit. After a while, I start to miss my little virtual friend, and I get him out again. I will always like my Tama, even if I retire it for a little while.

The only people I know in my grade that have Tamagotchies are myself and my friend Christine. We'd probably get made fun of if we were seen in school with them, though :wacko: :D .

I agree with spiffy. I go through phases where I love my Tama to death, and then I lose interest in it a bit. After a while, I start to miss my little virtual friend, and I get him out again. I will always like my Tama, even if I retire it for a little while.
I agree.

I Love my tamas although sometimes I get bored with them

When I get a little bored with my tama and leave it on my desk 4 a few days

By then I feel lonely............

and I take them bck out!

Tamagotchis were a thing at my school back in 1997. Then they disappeared for quite a number of years before the V1 came out.

Bandai is faced with the challenge of creating bigger and better tamas that are going to keep people wanting to buy more... either that or wait for another 6-8 years for a new generation of kids to come through and try again.

I have to agree.... tamagotchis are a fad... just another of those things that came in "everyone" had and will go out again.

When I was at school they were:

1993 Marbles

1993 -1994 Basketball cards

1995 - Tazos and pog

1996 - Yoyos and yoho diablos

1997 - Tamagotchi!

*Moved to What's On Your Mind*

Don't worry about other people - there are always people on TamaTalk who love Tamagotchis and that's all that matters. We Tama-Lovers have gone underground and have started taking refuge in this site :furawatchi: !

Hmm, I do treat my tamagotchi like it was alive, and when nobody is playing with me, I play with my tama. It isn't really like the world is gonna end actually, but I don't believe that they could got out of fashion in about 6 months or something, I hope non-tama fans at my school would realise.

I like them too! I like Tamagotchis all the same thought. I'm trying to get my tamagotchi married to another one at the minute.

Now v3s are sold in shops in our place and nearly every girl is crazy about them! (Boys not included in my school. They've got other things on their mind. Football...)

This topic might need a locky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back