Tamagotchi's life (what do ya think?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo4ever

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm the writer of tama life, and I was wondering if you guys liked it or not. I was so happy that some people sent me a message about wanting me to continue! So, i'm gonna start another one called "casey's world" and then I'll put under it that it is a 2nd one. tell me if you want me top continue, and if you liked it then i can always send you a message saying i got another one whenever a new one comes out. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND I WILL BE REALLY HAPPY!! Also either reply or send me a message if you want me to continue!

*sigh* To tell you the truth.... I was not hapyp about reading it until I read it all the way through! It was much more better then I expected it to be! Please keep of continuing with it! Good job! :D

Thanks so much. That means a lot, since, ya know, your the only person who replied. :( Anyway, thanks for being honest, and I know the title was pretty bad. :D Only got to thinking about that when it was already out there, lol. Too superficial, right? That's what I was thinking... and at the start it is, kinda... but it's not later. ;)

Latest posts

Back