Tamagotchis, Misunderstand

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Szaday

Reaction score
I Also Think Some People Have the Wrong Idea About Tamagotchis! Some Think They Only For Girls And Young Kids! In My Opinion For They're for All Ages And For All Genders (You Can Raise A Boy Tama!)! When They Are In The Girl Aisle, Boys Are embarrassed to buy them! I Always Thought Tamas Belong In The 'Novelties + Electronic Toys + Electronic Games' ;) .

Post Here If You Agree With Me!!!

:D

I agree with you. The tama is supposed to be a unisex toy, and there are boy-ish desings out there. When I go to buy my tama's, they're always in the "Young Girl's Electronics" section. I think they should be in just plain novelties or electronic toys.

Not only are they unisex, they're also for every age. I mean, my dad thinks videogames are for 6-11 year old boys, and I'm a 12 year old girl and I still play videogames. Come on, I've seen grandparents play video games! The same goes with tamagotchis. Everybody of every age plays with them!

I agree with you though, tamagotchis are for everyone to enjoy.

I agree! Pets are for any person of any age! The old Tamagotchis from the 90's were made to be for anyone; that's why they sold so well. By targeting young girls, I think Bandai is missing out this second time around. I'm 23 and my husband and I both like them. He wants to get a new V5 soon. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a stereotypical ting now, only liike 2 years ago guys liked them too in my school, then they got all girlish. Bandai is kind of letting me down by making it seem like a childish thing to play with, cuz I love them.

Well I'm a girl but I kinda agree with you actually were I buy my tamas they are in the girls section of the toy aisle but there are actually no boy designs even ever on stock. I was looking one time and they only had three designs all of them being the more "girlish" ones. But it isnt Bandais fault, they do make boy designs, some stores just put them in the girl section and assume they are for girls.

Chloe^.^

I agree with you, it's definetly a thing where people just think that Tamagotchis are a fun little vritual pet for little kids, and just girls. But, not me, they are deifnetly for everyone! I think that the Tamagotchis should be moved to a "small electronics" section. At a store where I but my Tamas, they are in that section, but I know that some stores have them in the "young girl's" section, they should be moved. And I also agree on Bandai with the somewhat girly desgins. Although there are a few masculine designs, most aren't, I think Bandai should change that, to make the designs more agreeable for both genders. ;) -_- :unsure: :lol:

i dnt agree boys shud b playi football or sumthin instead
Boys can play tamas, are you saying girls can't play football? That's really stereotypical .. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back