Tamagotchi's n boyz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frogys-me

Reaction score
Ok, How many boyz at ur schools have tamagotchis?!

At my school, only about 5 of them. They dont even tave care of them! :D Poor tamas!)

every single person at my school has one because last week my school gave out free ones to everyone!

(dont you wish you went to my school?) :furawatchi:

every single person at my school has one because last week my school gave out free ones to everyone!
(dont you wish you went to my school?) :D
wow, if thats true then you are lucky and i would love to go to your school if they really did give out free ones. :gozarutchi: :D :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and at my school only one boy in my class ahs a tamagotchi... i dont think he takes good care of it... I mean it pooped at it got sick but he didnt care. But I am still not sure cuiz he doesnt bring it anymore

Im 14 year old guy and I take great care of my Tama :furawatchi:

Every single person at my school has one because last week my school gave out free ones to everyone!
(dont you wish you went to my school?) <_<
I don't think that is true. That would be a lot of money to buy Tamas for everyone in your school.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt] :furawatchi: <_< :furawatchi: :( :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: boys in my school and their tamas!!! omg! they all have atleast 5 each and almost everyone in the school has 1!!!! :furawatchi: sweet! i conect all the time!! [/SIZE]

<_< does anyone no how to get the pics as symbuls??? :( :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

A lot of people in my class have a tamagotchi and i am a boy and I take extra good care right now I have a memetchi! :( <_<

One boy at my school owns a tama and he is obsessed with it -.- he'd go crazy if it died. I think he takes care of his more than I take care of mine.... <_<

Haha.. All of the guys in my class hate tama's... I don't think anyone in the school except my friends in the class and I have tamas... >.< Since we are teens and all.

[SIZE=14pt]I have 4 boys in my class with tama's. My "friend" always leaves it to die( poor thing, it didn't have a chance)[/SIZE]

Ok, How many boyz at ur schools have tamagotchis?!

At my school, only about 5 of them. They dont even tave care of them! :ichigotchi: Poor tamas!)
only 1 boy has a tama and his name is steven :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back