Tamagotchi's Screen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~bix~

Reaction score
I might get a Tamagotchi v4 tomorow so I was woundering how can I keep the screen from getting scratched? I have a v3 and the screen is VERY scratched and i've hardly ever dropped it! :( Is there some sort of case or something I could get to protect it? :eek:

maybe you need a cover my screen is a bit scratched and i don't drop it

There is these little plastic clear things u can get so it won't be all scratched.

Oh, really? Tyvm!! I'll go on eBay and see what I can find. :lol:

I also have a v4 but mine isn't scratched and I have had mine for a while.

If you need a case, they sell them at walmart and they make them look like the different characters you can have on you tamagotchi.

when i last went they had them in stock but i don't think you can get them online. you might have to go in the store to get it

Oh.. There is no Wallmart where I live (Australia) :mellow: I wonder if they are sold at K-Mart or Target? :)

I bought some Nintendo DS screen covers.

I found them to work nicely. All I did was cut the larger square into

a smaller square. You have to cut real good, though.

I bought some Nintendo DS screen covers.I found them to work nicely. All I did was cut the larger square into

a smaller square. You have to cut real good, though.
this is not about nintendo ds (i have one its pink)!!!!!!!!!!! :D :kuribotchi:

I could try that, as long as they're not expensive, because I don't want to buy it and then cut it wrong and waste my money, lol. :D

I'm very sensitive about my tamagotchi screens too so this is what I did:

You know those translucent book covers you get at the shops? Well, I got my mum to give me some. (For some reason, she had some in her room) and I cut the clear sticker thing so it would be the right size for my tamagotchi screens. I put them on and ta-da! Tamagotchi screen protectors.

They're kind of a bit weird at first because there is air in a few places but after a while they start to disappear.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back