tamagotchis tv shows

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u think the tamagotchis tv should hav a real show?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• dumb idea

• cool

• deffenantly yes

• oh no

• never

• yes yes yes yes yes

• its the best idea

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabya

Reaction score
hi :huh: :eek: ;)

*Moved by Bell Sprout*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I think a Tamagotchi TV show would be cool! Of course, the TV stations would probably put it on PBS with Teletubbies and all that...but nonetheless, Tamagotchi should have a show!!! Cool idea!

Usually polls only have 4 options but cool. I think it would last 3 months on some kids channel, then get kicked off to make way for new crap like, The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody. MAN I HATE THAT SHOW!!! ARRRRGH! ANGRY NOISES! :D :D B)

hellp!!! can somebody tell me how 2 use this site???? :ph34r: :huh: :huh:

Nickelodeon would be a good choice because they had a contest to win connections once, and they were one of the only stations that showed the commercials.

It would be a bit funny to watch Tamagotchi's do stuff.I mean would they say anything?But Nickelodeon would probably be the best choice for a tamagotchi T.V show. :mellow: :eek: B)

I actually think Cartoon Network would be best for a tama show. Nickelodeon is exactly reliable :D

They never show DP episodes on time, and they said a new Jimmy Neutron was showing on my b-day, and then they found out it didn't a month later. I was fuming at that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back