Tamagotchis...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought one for my, uhh, Friend thats boy. His and mine mate. The tamagotchi ads have boys and they sure have some boy shell designs

Not at all. If some of you haven't noticed, there are boy designs. :/

This is why my brother stopped playing with his Tamagotchi..too girly >.< And because the battery died xD

My friend(boy) had a Tamagotchi V5, and I think they are NOT girly. Even if I found them at the "Girls" asile at Toys"R"Us, they are NOT girly.

I mean, you can raise a boy! That's what boys get at first try! Jillions on girls have cute tamagotchis, but Billons of boys have them, too.

Tama desings like Techno Sound (i love that desing, but i got a pop star instead, it was that or that or the rising star one), Harmony, Black flames, Res snakeskin, and others dont look girly at all.

Tamagotchies are usually with the electronic toys (sudoku, Q20, these stickman things that interact with others, keychain lcd mini games (man i love these pieces of trash), etc ), not the dolls or in a completely pink corridor filled with hearts and smiley faces.

Theyre things oriented mostly to a feminine public that anyone can enjoy... like Super Princess Peach or lip balms...

Well thats just my opinion. though i would buy them even it they were in the pinky-dinky-doo corridor... i like keychain games that much...

-.-

I am about 99% positive that you have read other topics about this, I don't know why anyone does these 'Oh are they too girly or childish?' topics. I'm starting to think they are spam :D

Well...

I would not say they are girly, but there are still more girls that plays with tamagotchis than boys...

A bit like small boys playing with cars and small girls with dolls. I heard once that girls "has this urge to take care of" but no... tamagotchis are not girly! :angry: :lol: :angry:

Nope! I dont' think they're too girly, if they were meant only for girls, then they wouldn't have made the shell designs that are boyish. I mean, just look at the people on TT! a lot of them are guys!

pets are not girly!

hey dont worry tamas are not girly and now will never be hi im furbitchi a new tamatalk fan :D

i sent a message to bandai about this ages ago and they made survey on bandai.com now they told me they will make them more for boys like me and you :D so if ppl tease dont worry its about wat you like not other ppl

no they are for boys to bandi should change there description about the new tamagotchi go it should say boys/girls can raise a tamagotchi an colect little figures and they are for boys to i am #1 tamagotchi fan

Is raising a pet girly? NO. Is playing games girly? NO. Are the characters girly? NO. Is earning virtual money girly? NO. Is teaching a pet to smart, kind, or artistic girly? NO.

TAMAGOTCHIS AREN'T "GIRLY"

They also make boy designs now, do you think raising a music star is girly? Do you think MUSIC is girly? Do you think getting a job is girly? Do you think going to school is girly? NO NO NO! These are features of some tamagotchis, I don't think these features are "girly" So don't be ashamed.

Last edited by a moderator:
no way! i am a boy and i have nearly 100! if you want to look at my collection my youtube name is musicstartama :eek:

That's why there are so many different shell colors and designs. I'm female, and don't particularly care for the pink ones. Most of mine are blues and greens. Tamas are for everybody, and anyone can find ones to suit their taste.

[SIZE=21pt]I couldn't say they are for girls only. there are plenty of shells for boys and I know about a trillion boys who have one. Even if they WERE a girls toy at first, they are both genders :lol: . I am not saying that because I am a boy because I am a GIRL![/SIZE]

I love them and I'm a boy :D
[SIZE=21pt]Good job. I love them too, although I am a girl. I am really happy at the moment because I just found, the one which i thought had bitten the dust, V4 tamagotchi.[/SIZE]

Cupcake Ciara :lol:

One of my old friends always hung out with me at recess and we connected tamas. He loved them. It's not a girly pet. Sure, when they first made tamagotchis, it was aimed at highschool girls. But in commercials, there was always a boy. Most of the time :rolleyes:

Don't let stereotypes get you down!

Besides, if they make fun of you for having them, they're not true friends.

No... tama's are not just for girls!!! You can get loads of boys designs and everything... you have a camoflage one (based for boys?) and girls could have one with stars and stuff.!

On the new tamagotchi v6 (music star!) girls have like pink ones and stuff and i saw black one aswell???

Hope i helped

**TaMaBrIoStAr**

:rolleyes: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back