TAMAGOTCHI'S

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like tama's???

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• HATE THEM

• I GUSS THERE OK

• THEY'RE STUIPED

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffany999

Reaction score
B) :mellow: TAMAGOTCHI'S RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

* Moved to What's On Your Mind? forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
tama's tock! i answered YES!!!!

WHO SAID THEY WERE STUPID?!?!?!?

... :angry:

If you think that they are annoying why are you a member of tamatalk?

If you think that they are annoying why are you a member of tamatalk?
Because there's more to the site then just tamagotchis. That's why I usually stay in what's on your mind, non-tamatalk, fun stuff, suggestions, and intros and departures. Not everything in them is about tamagotchis.

Plus, I think the toys are annoying, I don't think talking about them is.

I wouldn't be here if I didn't like them lol

Why do you think the number of people you have blocked is important enough to be in your signature? Are you that important that people should try and impress you??? :angry:

I wouldn't be here if I didn't like them lol

Why do you think the number of people you have blocked is important enough to be in your signature? Are you that important that people should try and impress you??? :angry:
Why does it matter to you what I have in my signature?

I have it there because I WANT it there. Don't be a poon.

This is the first time I've said anything remotely negative about anyone on here.. I think it's tragic you feel so important.. :angry: Anyway I guess I'll block you first lol have a nice life :wub:

This is the first time I've said anything remotely negative about anyone on here.. I think it's tragic you feel so important.. :angry: Anyway I guess I'll block you first lol have a nice life :wub:
How do I come off as feeling important? Because I'm proud of blocking morons? Guess what, Crikeys has the exact same thing in his signature, you might as well pi** and moan at him about it too.

Topics can easily become sidetracked... Let's keep this one on topic or it risks being closed or deleted. ^_^

If I didn't like tamas I would not be a member of tamatalk. (duh)

There's no need to use names... please block me by the way I'm sure I have annoyed you sufficiently
Please leave Sweet Kandi Alone. No offense or anything, she has much right to be on here as mucha s you do and I.

@ Tama???? - Many people here, including myself aren't Tamagotchi fans. No, it's not cruel, but peopel have a strong opinon. Please respect it. People who don'tlike Tamas still have the right to be on this site. They just dwell in "What's on your Mind" more.

I mean they are cute and all and I love to collect them but they do get boring after a while. >_>
Exactly.

I hate it when people try to flame you for not liking them...x_x

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back