Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi had a baby girl two days ago and just last night she left back to Tamagotchi Planet so now I have a little baby girl Tama and I can't think of a name for it! Post as many girl names that you can think of! (If possible)

I can think of Ann,cara,anna,eva,tia,nina,mia,kiah,dina,and zena.

I think Layla, Snowy, CoCo, Lesle, Jill, Charlottle, Anna, CeCe, Spin, Todler, Dani, Lily, Lisa and Luke.

Hope it helps.

I think Layla, Snowy, CoCo, Lesle, Jill, Charlottle, Anna, CeCe, Spin, Todler, Dani, Lily, Lisa and Luke.

Hope it helps.

I love webkinz too. Wanna be friends?? i have 15 webkinz. I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webkinz are awsome. So are tamagotchis

I love webkinz too. Wanna be friends?? i have 15 webkinz. I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webkinz are awsome. So are tamagotchis
I love Webkinz! I just got the Cheeky Monkey two days ago and I love it sooooo much! But now we have to get back on topic. I need lots of new names because I'm going to have to name her soon and I was going to name her this one name that I just thought of but I forgot! :angry:

♥Warriorscats♥

Last edited by a moderator:
tina,berry,bratz,brat,tama,tiff,jane,joyce,missy,katie,kate,yas,mindy,britt,cutie,cute,ann, beth,deb,kelly,kay,lanet,lois,mary,oprah,patty,pat,dj,quiet,robin,susie,silly,shari,tawny,viv, wanda,xiani,yarry,yatty,zena,zoey.

Jill, Cindy, Ava, Eva, Ocean, Love, Latte, Mocha, Vanna (Like Vanna White from Wheel Of Fortune! xD), Lula, Lola, Jenny, erm. Thats all I got.

I can think of Ann,cara,anna,eva,tia,nina,mia,kiah,dina,and zena.
I like the name Kiah because my name is Kiah!!!!! LOL :angry: !

Sincerely,

:angry: Pupsluv24 :angry:

Thank-you everyone for the wonderful names! They were all very cute and I decided to name my tama Krys. Please don't feel offended that I didn't pick one of yours because they were all very wonderful! :angry:

♥Warriorscats♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back