tamagotichi v5.5 Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for the V5 Celebrity only

The following meals fill 3 Hungry Hearts.

fried rice

bread

The following snacks & items fill 3 Happy Hearts.

carriage

Tama Store model

ice pop

calendar

dining table

The following meals, snacks and items can transform characters.

health bar = Puddingtchi back to normal

massage hands = Puddingtchi back to normal

milk = Modeltchi back to normal

3-way mirror = Modeltchi back to normal

carmel candy = Paparatchi back to normal

perfume = Paparatchi back to normal

golden bean = Mametchi into Eiyuutchi

chest = Memetchi into Antoinetchi

Note about transforming bad-care characters back to normal: only adults can be changed back into normal characters. Parents remain stuck as bad-care characters.

The following items increase Bonding level by 0.3%

dollhouse

home theatre

Magokorotchi

info from binary[/color=blue]

HOW TO PAUSE A V5.5

So, all you need to do is; go to the TV option, then go on 'Travel Show'. When the tour is over click on go. After that, the TV should go off and your tamagotchi should be locking the door. You can view the time whilst in pause mode, by pressing B. To bring them back, press C, and it should say COME BACK? Press yes. Tada, you have successfully paused your V5.

Hello,

It has been long since the Tama v5.5 Project but royal_tama_king (who i know at school and who left tamatalk unfortunately.) has given me permission to take over the project.

But i think we should create a whole new one with more info so that what i am doing.

can everyone please give their info on the tama v5.5 also i would like to know how to debug the tama too.

I would also like to add that this is not only for the Australian version but for all the versions.

After this hopefully we can make a V6 Project.

Thank you,

also i would like to annouce that the user oomar123 is me and royal_tama_king is me.

but on both acccounts i forgot my passwords :D

Please help I am trying to make the bond on my v5.5 go up but it won't can you please help me? Because the bonding growth was for the v5 not 5.5....sorry if I'm being picky but I could really have some help please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back