Tamagtochi v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
Everyone can find them in America now but I can't seem to find any where I am in New York. Have they not been released in my area? I hope I don't go through the same nightmare I went through when I got my v3.

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

Hey, I'm in New York, too! :D

I REALLY hope they're out in NY, because I was planning to go to Wal-Mart and Target to see if they had any in stock, and maybe Toys R Us. I'm DYING to get one and i'm so DESPERATE! I read what happened when you got your V3. about your dad and all....

anyways, good luck to us finding them in NY! lol. :huh:

kuchipatchiluver :lol: :D :lol:

I ordered it from Toysrus and I went though a nightmare getting it. I ordered it speed dilivery so it would be at my house by three days. But the day it was to get at my house after waiting three days it didn't come. The next day the dilivery guy just drove passed my house and when checking the tracking of the packege I found that he had put it under that I wasn't home, and I stayed home all day for that reason! the next day my dad who works a Fedex pulled some strings with a friend of his from UPS and had it at the house.

He thinks I'm childish for liking tama's but when it comes to nonseense like people not doing their jobs he's a real demon to deal with.

Hey fellow New Yorkers! I live on Long Island, and can not find the V4's in ANY stores. I've been to Target, Walmart, Toys R' Us, K-B Toys... all over the mall, everywhere. I had to buy mine online instead.

I'm wondering if a place like F.A.O Schwartz in Manhattan would have them...

Wal-mart tends to put the V4s within the V3s, try scavaging through the V3s, maybe there's a V4 hid in there somewhere. That's how I found mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been to that F.A.O Schwartz place and let me tell you...that is a store where millionares go to buy their kids toys. I went their last year during the Christmas time and the place is two floors high with a basment area for media related stuff.

Everyone can find them in America now but I can't seem to find any where I am in New York. Have they not been released in my area? I hope I don't go through the same nightmare I went through when I got my v3.
I'm sorry to say the tamagotchi connection V4 is not sold in america yet.

If you manage to buy one it is FAKE.

How ever, the tamagotchi connextion V4 is out in places like Spain.

The V4s will be released in January 2007.

//T_R

I'm sorry to say the tamagotchi connection V4 is not sold in america yet.If you manage to buy one it is FAKE.

How ever, the tamagotchi connextion V4 is out in places like Spain.

The V4s will be released in January 2007.

//T_R
I don't understand those of you crying 'Fake V4's Fake V4's' ???????????? They are not ALL fake!!! I have 4 OFFICIAL BANDAI TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION V4's and I live in the US!! So do many others! So please, stop trying to scare everyone away from buying a V4 by saying they are all fake, they are NOT.

I don't understand those of you crying 'Fake V4's Fake V4's' ???????????? They are not ALL fake!!! I have 4 OFFICIAL BANDAI TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION V4's and I live in the US!! So do many others! So please, stop trying to scare everyone away from buying a V4 by saying they are all fake, they are NOT.
I know not all v4s are fake :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well...my mother dragging me to the mall so I'll check target...I really HATE the mall but the thought of possibly getting a v4 might soften the heck of that experence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back