TamaHatch [Hatching Group]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norah

Reaction score
*_* I wanna try to create an hatch group for v3, so....here's how i've planned to organize:

Time for Join: until the 20th August

Hatch Time: Because I leave in Italy, i've tought not to specify an hour...i'll Hatch mine at 1:00 PM [ here in Italy..]

Members: max 10

^.^ When we've hatched we'll post here all what concernes our Tamas, day by day...Photos are welcome *_*

Ok, Write me fot joining...

Norah

i guess 1 PM there is 1 am here and right now its 4 am here and 4 pm there. I would hatch mine but i just don't want to rehatch mine. but can i still participate? mine is only 1 year old. :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :ph34r:

U.U uh, welll dunno..let's see if someone els join and the we'll decide

but in the topic that says ''what are group hatchings?" it says group hatchings are for people who hatch there eggs at the same time or something OR are close to their age. and i'm close.

^^ Yes you're close but i thought it would be cooler if we hatch together.....anyway....welcome in the group....so....tell us somethin' about your Tama ^.^

I will hatch my purple v1 with you because he is only to :lol: stage

and I don't think he'll grow up to be a nice charecter 'cause i neglected him by accident

yay!! thx anyway i have 2 tamas (that have batteries) 1 V3 and 1 V2 as i mentioned, and my v3 is a girl and my v2 is a boy. they are both 1. here is the information:

V3

name:Nikki

type: idk

generation: 1

stage: teenager (it just turned into a teenager this morning)

weight: 27 lbs.

V2

name: Josh

type: idk

generation: 1

stage: teenager

weight: 36 lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back