tamahint

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_lover257

Reaction score
When your tama gets mail u might get really excited especially if its from the king but i found a way of getting mail as much as you want!

lets say you get something from the king at 4:00 pm after you check the mail set your clock back 1 minute before you got the mail EXAMPLE:

3:59 pm. wait a minute and you will get mail (might not be the same as you get before). You may do this for any special event.

WARNING: Not all events will be good u may get points taken away. if something bad happened to you when you got mail (like getting points taken away) it might not be good to set back time because another bad thing might happen.

Pm me if u have any questions

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :) B) B) B) :p :lol: javascript:emoticon(' :D ')

smilie

However, if you have 3 stars in points you will NEVER get robbers!

When your tama gets mail u might get really excited especially if its from the king but i found a way of getting mail as much as you want!lets say you get something from the king at 4:00 pm after you check the mail set your clock back 1 minute before you got the mail EXAMPLE:

3:59 pm. wait a minute and you will get mail (might not be the same as you get before). You may do this for any special event.

WARNING: Not all events will be good u may get points taken away. if something bad happened to you when you got mail (like getting points taken away) it might not be good to set back time because another bad thing might happen.

Pm me if u have any questions
That isn't necessarily true though..

Hello,Hello,

even tho you got 3 stars, as soon as you lose a star or two you are eligable for robbery. But if you keep setting the time back then that can stunt your tamas growth. And i had never had a robber come yet and im on my second generation. You might not even get a robber. its hard to tell. Even if you keep getting letters tho, why bother? But that was very useful to those who want extra mail. thx alot!! :furawatchi:

P.S [!] are randomly selected, depending on your age, and stage.

P.S.S lol [!]= important letters, including invite to preschool, graduation, elementry school, elem. graduation, job interveiws

*= Fortune cookie

envolope= king, robber or any bad items(poop...) even presents!! :D

Hope I Helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back