tamaisland

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do you think of it?

• love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • like it

• hate it

• dissappointed

• what's tamaisland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auburn

Reaction score
personally i'm dissapointed!!!!!i think you get a souveneir if you vote for the tama that leaves.please reply with posts! :)

I don't think you get s souvenir if you vote for the one that leaves/stays, because it won't remember your vote under a certain username, I yesterday voted 5 times for diffferent characters (you seem to be able to vote as many times as you like).

:huh: What is tamaisland?
Tama Island is this island on Tamatown, and you get to vote for the Tama character you want to stay. Then, every week, one Tama character gets kicked off.

:ph34r: -paisley*520 :ph34r:

I don't think you get s souvenir if you vote for the one that leaves/stays, because it won't remember your vote under a certain username, I yesterday voted 5 times for diffferent characters (you seem to be able to vote as many times as you like).
realy? cool!

i saw tama island. it took 2 long 2 load. i havent seen it in the travel airport. :angry: sum1 tell me y i cant see it :hitodetchi: .

i saw tama island. it took 2 long 2 load. i havent seen it in the travel airport. :huh: sum1 tell me y i cant see it :mellow: .
it is there now!

I think that it will be so cool! Anyways auburn your avatar is very cool!

I'm dissapointed. I thought you would be able to explore.

While I doubt that they'll add more to TamaTown, since nothing says "Coming Soon" anymore, it'd be nice if we could explore the island.

Are you on Low Bandwidth of High? I don't think it's completely finished on Low.

:angry: i'm on high bandwidth.sorry if does not work for you! :(

I can only vote once? hmmm i voted for violetchi which is my current tamgotchi.... but i think ringotchi is kinda kawaii too... i dont like the tarakotchi... too fat lips and ugly :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi:

Sorry tried it you do not get anything and it is in the airport for people have not been there yet. :furawatchi: :angry: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back