Tamaisland

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maeo

Reaction score
okay, many people are almost like fretting over tamaisland, and some people don't even know what is is, so i will help out. (Guides may close this topic if it gets out of control or is another usless thread, i only want to be helpful, not annoying.)

So, to find tamaisland, you need to go to the travel area, and there is an icon behind the memetchi that says tamaisland. Basically you vote for your favorite tama every week, the results come in every friday. And the results show is a little slideshow that shows who gets booted off each week. Also people that get so worried about a popular character getting booted off, don't make another topic about it please as it annoys me and many other people.

the tamas booted off so far in order are

1. ringotchi(week 1)

2. tarakotchi(week 2)

3. androtchi(week 3) ;)

4. debatchi(week 4)

5. kuchipatchi(week 5, yes i know it's sad) ;) :D

so i hope i helped in people's worrys, questions, and anything else that they have to say about tamaisland.

Great topic. This will definitly clear things up for some memebers new to v3's.

Thanks for positing that. :huh:

//CS

by the way, if you click on tamaisland and it keeps showing that airplane flying past the zero clouds, then your computer has a problem. Also low-bandwitdh has tamaisland too. :wub:

no need 2 worry, just try again (or maybe try another browser)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back