TamaKev

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaKev

Reaction score
Hi,im TamaKev I really wasn't creative with name,but the reason why it is what is it's

due to the fact my name in real life is "Kevin".

I live in the Texas located in the United States.

I have a Tamagotchi 4.5,I currently have a Daiyatchi in its 1st Generation.

I personally started with my Tamagotchi on Wednesday(12/26/07) because I had seen my cousin have two of them

about a week before that and with my Christmas money I decided to get one,and just to show some of y'all that Tamagotchi's are also for boys here is a picture of mine(With my Daiyachti :) )

DSC00113.jpg

Hi,im TamaKev I really wasn't creative with name,but the reason why it is what is it's

due to the fact my name in real life is "Kevin".

I live in the Texas located in the United States.

I have a Tamagotchi 4.5,I currently have a Daiyatchi in its 1st Generation.

I personally started with my Tamagotchi on Wednesday(12/26/07) because I had seen my cousin have two of them

about a week before that and with my Christmas money I decided to get one,and just to show some of y'all that Tamagotchi's are also for boys here is a picture of mine(With my Daiyachti :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
hey welcome tamakev! i hate my username. it's too like i don't know, lame. BTW, this is Kevin -> ^0^ <- you can put him in your signature to spread the joy!!

Latest posts

Back