tamaleafs interduction

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamaleaf

Reaction score
hello my username is tamaleaf i just want to be like a part of tamatalk where i can post like the other members i liked tamas so much then i just dropped it for a while then now i like it again so i really really really want to be like them so can you please put me in and mention my name in a good way in your posts and thank you for listening or reading. ;) :mellow: :D :eek: :rolleyes:

Welcome to Tamatalk! I too dropped tamagotchis for awhile, but I'm a tamagotchi freak again! XD

Anyway, if you need ANY help on ANYTHING, please PM me! If you don't feel like PMing me, read the A User's Guide To Tamatalk for help there!

Welcome to TamaTalk

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

There are lots of different sections (forums) of the site to check out - each section has a little explanation to tell you what it is about - there are special forum areas to ask questions, areas to share info on tips and tricks, areas to play quizzes and games, etc.

Have a good old look around, click your way through some of the forums and take some time to read a few topics and intros. You'll soon get the hang of things :lol:

Latest posts

Back