TamaPATCHI's guide to the V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPATCHI

Reaction score
Michigan, the home of the bipolar weather.
OK, first of all, do NOT steal this information. I will know, and I will tell one of the moderators or Administrators on the forum is you steal. Please ASK before you use it, and please put "Thanks, TamaPATCHI for letting me use this information." Now to get into the tamagotchi stuff..

Opening the Package

Get you parent to open the package just incase you stab yourself with the scissors or knife. There will be a set of instructions in the cardboard where it gives you a little information of the Tamagotchi Version Four. I recommend reading all the instructions to get familiar to the Tamagotchi first. Next, take your tamagotchi out and pull out the tab. It will ask you the Time, Date, and your birthdate. After setting that stuff, it will take about one minute for your tamagotchi to hatch. You pick a Username which is the maximum of five letters and your tamagotchi's name which is the maximum of five letters. Congratulations! You have successfully hatched your new Tamagotchi Version Four tamagotchi!

Getting Started..

The tamagotchi version four is much different than the Version Three, 2, and one. This is a guide how to get you started. Your tamagotchi will beep after naming it. That means it has a problem. It's Happy and Hungry meters are empty, so I recommend that you take care of it so it won't die. First, fill up all of it's Hungry meter by feeding it four meals. After that, play a game four times and successfully complete it so you Happy meter is full. Your tamagotchi will not need anymore help. In one hour, your tamagotchi will be able to go to Preschool. Before your tamagotchi evolves into a Toddler, you may get fortunes or plain mail. I made an evolvation time chart so you can understand it.

Babies - Toddlers : One Hour

Toddlers - Teenagers : One day after the evolvation of the Baby to Toddler.

Teenagers - Adults : Three days after the evolvation of the Toddler to Teenager.

Information on TamaTown

First, go to the heart icon which is at the last one at the top row of buttons on your tamagotchi screen. Select PC and go on your Computer. Type in the address bar, "www.tamatown.com" and press Go or press enter on your keyboard. Press the button which says "Enter with your tamagotchi V.4 toy" You will end up on a screen where it shows a UFO going into a Tamagotchi's mouth which is the "Tamagotchi Planet". It will ask you for your Username and Password. Remember, your username is NOT your tamagotchi's current name. After entering your Username, type in the password shown on your tama's screen. The O's are zeros and the l's are ones. Remember that. If you successfully did it, your are now in TamaTown! Select items that you wish to have. If it costs points, look at the points to see if you can afford it! When you are ready to log out, click the "LOGOUT" button on the bottom right corner of your Computer Screen. Press the B button to see the password for logging out and type it in. It will give you passwords for the items you wished to have. If you were a wise shopper, you could afford every single item!

This is TamaPATCHI's guide to the Version Four. Have any questions? PM me. Copyright by TamaPATCHI January 16, 2007 10:54 AM

//TamaPATCHI

Made especially for Tamagotchi*Home, Tamagotchi*Universe, Tamacraze101, Tama*Center, and most importantly, TamaTalk :huh:

thats a really good guide tamaPATCHI, very good guide to people just starting their v4's and people that are going to get them :D

Thats awesome! You must have worked sooo hard! I have a v4 but i`m kinda new 2 it ^_^

thanks for that information , I am getting my V4 hopfully on the 24

Thank you so much!!!!!! this really helped me with my new V4

Last edited by a moderator:
i actually thought that you would tell us how to play the games and stuff. :/

was it hard to get this info from other people? and put it together?

i could`ve done this.

Your welcome ;) I mainly did this to help new tamagotchi pet owners to the version four.

Mr Moo: I didn't grab information, I did it off my bare hands :blink: I may add how to play the games later on. I haven't experimented all of the games yet so I didn't do it. I'll help people with the games later on and the icon's meanings :)

//TamaPATCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back