tamapresents without connecting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmaster

Reaction score
the only way your tama can get presents without connecting is if you set the date to 12/24 and you set the time to 10:29pm. when it hits 10:30, santagotchi will come and give your tama a present. it may dissapear after a while, but if you are super patient, when it wakes up,you can check your present list. Depending on which tamagotchi you did it to,you either get a ball, for children and teens, and many for other specfic tamagotchis you get other stuff.(p.s,your tama can only go this if the first time you do it is on your first gen.) I need replys now! :(

So you just change the date to 12/24 10:29PM, at 30 santa comes, gives you a gift, and when you set the time back to normal, do you still get to keep your gift?

Last edited by a moderator:
after your tama gets the present,you have to wait until it wakes up so you can get it's present. sucks,doesnt it?

the only way your tama can get presents without connecting is if you set the date to 12/24 and you set the time to 10:29pm. when it hits 10:30, santagotchi will come and present list. Depending on which tamagotchi you did it to,you either get a ball, for children and teens, and many for other specfic tamagotchis you get other stuff.(p.s,your tama can only go this if the first time you do it is on your first gen.) I need replys now! :huh:
lol,sounds like crap

what if ur tama goes to bed at that time!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :)

For Sants To Come, It Doesnt Have To Be On 1G, Cos I Tried It On My Sisters Tamagotchi And Shes On Generation 4

So :p :) :(

its a mystery, look closely at all the replys and youll notice why what i wrote is crap.

Duh, you have to be asleep for santa to come :D *sings*"He knows if u are sleeping do do do do do do"

Thats cool, ill try it with my conexion coz theres no point trying with my keitai since there are tonnes of codes to get presents anyways. But ill use my conexion & try :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back