Tamaquiz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinmindle

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I don't know if this is the right forum but I go on tamaquiz and nothing happens :D :D :D On tamaquiz to win a golden tamagotchi(If you're a canadian)[/SIZE]

*Topic moved to What's On Your Mind? Forum*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this is in the wrong forum. It can go in the proper forum of "What's In Your Mind?" which can relate to real life problems or Tamagotchi problems not needing help or asking what has happend to your Tamagotchi. I'll inform a guide.

Yes, this is in the wrong forum. It can go in the proper forum of "What's In Your Mind?" which can relate to real life problems or Tamagotchi problems not needing help or asking what has happend to your Tamagotchi. I'll inform a guide.
Ok thats not what I wanted. I wanted how to get it working

[SIZE=14pt]... I go on tamaquiz and nothing happens ...[/SIZE]
Let me check.

You're going to this site: https://www.tamaquiz.ca/ Right? That site requires Macromedia Flash Player. If you don't have it installed, you won't be able to use the site.

On the first page you shoud see several Tamagotchi characters holding a wide banner which reads "Find out what Tamagotchi character resembles you most! Test your Tama knowledge and you could win a Limited Edition Golden Tamagotchi" Just below it, on the right there's a Start Now button.

After clicking the Start Now button, the page changes, and now there are two sections, side by side. On the left, it says "Tama Quiz. So many Tamagotchis in Tama Town, find out which Tamagotchi is most like you! Fill out the Tama Quiz and find out!" Below this is a Start Now button. On the right, it says "Golden Tama. Answer the questions in the Tamagotchi quiz and enter to win a Golden Tamagotchi!" Below this is another Start Now button.

Click the Start Now button corresponding the the Golden Tama. The page will refresh and now you should see "Instructions. Answer all the questions. You have 4 tries to get the right answer. You will get 100 points for answering on the first try, 75 for the second, 50 for the third and 25 for the fourth. You will be awarded a ballot for every 300 points to a maximum of 5 ballots. If you answer all the questions with no mistakes you will be awarded 10 ballots!" Below this there is a Continue button.

After clicking the Continue button, first question should appear, with multiple choice answers below.

At which point does your computer do something differently than above?

Awesome, I'm an Ichigotchi. :)

Thanks for showing that to us, binary. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back