Tamas being banned

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yosenabobs

Reaction score
:huh: It's totally stupid. Two girls got into an on going fight about one girl sending a present accidentaly and the other girl not giving it back. Eventually the teachers got so tired of it, they banned tama's for good. :angry:

Weird. People actually fighting about a Tama-Item. :D I believe it is the TamaOwner's responsibility to make sure that they don't give away items! That is so... over-the-top! It wasn't the actual Tamagotchi, just the item?

StarTama :hitodetchi:

It's a bit over the top getting into fights about tama items, I mean, you can easily just buy another one or sort things out and ask for it back.

I remember a few years ago when I was about 7 or 8, when people fell out with their friends, they use to say "Fine! I'm going to delete you from my tamagotchi's friend list!" now I find it really funny because it shows how silly some people can be over the slightest argument (or in the case of some people, a tamagotchi item! XD).

-sk8er girl-

melanietamagirl, while that Kusatchi smilie is incredibly cute, please post some relevant words next time, too, to avoid a spamming issue. I see that you are new, so I'm just helping you out a little. :D Welcome to the forums, you will love it here! ;)

***Funny Story***

When I was in 5th grade, Tamagotchi P1&P2s had just come out for the first time, and for awhile we could bring them to school. Kids started being irresponsible about them and playing them all the time in class, so they were then banned from being played with during class, though you could still carry them with you. I wore up to 17 of them at once(all alive) on my belt loops of my shorts and skirts. ^_^

I'm not sure why(maybe me?), but they later banned us from carrying them at all, except for out to recess.

Just to be ornery, I bought a "fake Angelgotchi", a product made by Bandai that looked like a real Angelgotchi(complete with characters on the screen), but it was only a plastic egg filled with hard candy. It was so believably realistic that the teachers always nagged me about having it on my belt loop until I showed them it was a fake. They let me keep it then, but weren't quite as amused as I was about my trick. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was in 5th grade, Tamagotchi P1&P2s had just come out for the first time, and for awhile we could bring them to school. Kids started being irresponsible about them and playing them all the time in class, so they were then banned from being played with during class, though you could still carry them with you. I wore up to 17 of them at once(all alive) on my belt loops of my shorts and skirts. ^_^
I'm not sure why(maybe me?), but they later banned us from carrying them at all, except for out to recess.
OMG! Aubrey, that's what they did to us too in the 5th grade exept i had a v1, lolz! ;)

.:Ciara:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back