Tama's go 'Ahhh' on Halloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

star51cat

Reaction score
We hung our heads low as we gloomily walked down the street from Pochitchi Elamentary school. Of course, it started raining as soon as the bell rang and when we were thinking "yeah!candy!Halloween!". "This really stinks..."siad Gj.

We all nodded our heads. "Our first ever Halloween and it's raining!"exclaimed Nano. "How 'bout we all sing Mr. Sun!"

suggeted Gj. "Nice joke, Babyface. As if four teenagers are gonna go around singing Mr. Golden Sun!" sneered Ki.

"Oh..."whispered Gj. I looked over at Ki with a pleading look on my face, motioning to him not to do it again. He rolled his eyes at me, as I fell back to the end of our group with Gj. I looked at her sadly, seeing the tears in her eyes. I was the only one that knew this, but Gj wasn'y actually a teenager. She was 2 years younger than us all. Only a toddler.

Herowner had only been a little boy, who decided to undo the screws and play with the things inside. This is what it did.

A toddler in teenage form. His mother took it to a tama owner who took care of unwanted tamas. She wasn't very thoughtful though. She just threw her in the back corner. Then, two weeks later, she was selling 'junked' tamas.

I was one of them. Apparently, I was too 'stubborn' to exist, so she sold me and Gj. The guy that bought us downloaded us on to his computer with two other tamas, Nano and Ki. Nano is very kind, but Ki has had an additude since what seems like the begining of time! So, I've told you a little bit about us. Next time you'll learn how I got into that unwanted tama place, and about our Halloween scares!

TO BE CONTINUED.... :p

Latest posts

Back