Tamas go 'Ahhh' on Halloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

star51cat

Reaction score
"I know a short cut we can take to my house!"said Nano. We all nodded our heads. "There's a 'haunted' barn, hehehe!"

he said. "On the way." he continued. All of us agreeed to go through the 'haunted' barn.

LATER......

We had all reached the barn and were ready to go inside. Gj had grabbed a walking stick and would not let go of it because of course, Ki with his attitude would not go in the barn with her holding onto it, assuming she would poke him with it when he stepped into the barn. So, I came up with a solution. I would hold the stick when we were in the barn.

Ki was happy. We stepped into the barn. It was dark and musty. Everybody started sneezing. It was very anoying.

About 20 steps later, everybody screamed and fell into a dark hole. "Gj, Ki, Nano! Where are you?!?!" I sreamed, not feeling anyone near me. Something touched me. "Get away-" I was knocked out.

"Ohhh....ouch!" I whispered when I came to. "It's ok, Cadi. It's just us. Gj, Ki and me." "Nano? Is that you? I can't see a thing."I answered. "Yes, it's me." "Where are we anyway?" Ki snorted. "I don't know. I think we fell through a cracked floorboard." I said standing up, my legs wobbling. Suddenly, a light flickered in the darkness. "I found a match." said Ki. "Look! I found a door!" said Gj. "Well, we can't exactly climg up the wall- BUZZZZZZZ!" "Ki! What's-"

"Shush! He's evolving!" Nano aimed the light toward Ki. His body fell to the ground, limp and completly relaxed. There was black fuzziness all arond him. Slowly, the buzzing and fuzzy ouline of Ki's body went away, he was lifted up by the winds and raised to his feet. Gj gaped in awe. He had turned into a handsome, young crocodile tama. All of a sudden ther was more buzzing as I slowly fell to the ground, realising my energy. When I awoke, I was a beautiful Mimitchi!

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Latest posts

Back