Tamas or Webkinz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cek

Reaction score
TAMAS

WEBKINZ

make your choice!!

I have both! Yeah, I know that it's weird for a ninja to have a Lil'Kinz tree frog, but I do and I love John Adams :eek: . Since Tamas and Webkinz are so different, they both can have my complete attention :eek: . I can prove it! I've NEVER had a Tama die, even after having Tamas for 3 years! As for WebKinz, I play with John Adams daily, and I NEVER miss the care award.

They're both the BEST in they're category. Tamas in virtual pets, WebKinz in Online Pets!

:mellow: GozarutchiGuy ;)

I have both! Yeah, I know that it's weird for a ninja to have a Lil'Kinz tree frog, but I do and I love John Adams :eek: . Since Tamas and Webkinz are so different, they both can have my complete attention :eek: . I can prove it! I've NEVER had a Tama die, even after having Tamas for 3 years! As for WebKinz, I play with John Adams daily, and I NEVER miss the care award.

They're both the BEST in they're category. Tamas in virtual pets, WebKinz in Online Pets!

:mellow: GozarutchiGuy ;)
Me too I have both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back