Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pussycat

Reaction score
Hi,

Me and my friend are both worried about some ancient (maybe) tamagotchis we found in my house. my mom insists that a pair (though you never know. she doesn't know a thing about tamas ) are real beceause my brothers friends had a craze for them about 10-11 years ago and my mom brought us some. They are slightly bigger than the average tamagotchi and in the shape of penguins . One is pale pink the other navy both with four red buttons. My mom seems to think that they were a sort of special limited edition thing ages ago. They were new in their box never played with cos i was little and we didn't know what to do with them. They don't seem to work but take two tv remote size cells and have a flowery, starry, swirly background.has a reset button but in a different place.

Also we found a red average size supposedly tamagotchi with a back ground with like a frame mirror effect with three buttons. There are about 4 or 5 icons altogether where the food is a glass of juice and a plate of something and the game is a VERY noisy one where a pacman figure chases hearts. When you start the game the egg looks rather like a tree. there is no connect or match maker whatsoewver but there are a couple of other buttons which i don't understand.

So with that information whats the verdict?

Genuine or fake?

*Puss*

xxxx

ON the back, there should be the lettering with a copywrite etched into it stating that it's Bandai owned. There should be three buttons completely, and all that.

But the best thing is definately the copywrite bandai on the back. Even the old tamas have it on the back (I remember from when I was a kid). That should be the first thing people should check for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back