tama's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabebe561

Reaction score
how come only one of ur tama plays all the games and stuff...is tht ur main tama?

yeah...but i dont get it..i lked one tama better...but yaeh...is there any cool stuff u can do with ur tama? i just got my v5..and im a little confused

The first born is your eldest child, therefor allowing them to be the lead.

The second one has more interaction then the third.

The third doesn't really do anything at all.

I was hoping that the other family members would take more interaction.

thanks guys..

but lk..will u always have 3 tamas? lk how does this family thing work!?!? :furawatchi:

but lk..if all 3 tama's get married..then wat happens? how does the big family develope?

When 1 of the Tamagotchis get married, the others go back to the Tamagotchi Planet. So you don't see the others get married.

You don't have to choose the first born to breed, you can also choose the second and third.

Last edited by a moderator:
so when do u get rid of the other 2. and when do u get new ones?

The limit for the amount of children you can have is 3. Of course, from the 2nd generation and on, you have the parents, too.

oh ok thanks. and ONE more question..sorry :}

but..how do you connect with tama's around the world? how does tama town work? its confusing.

The TamaTown is just the same as the others. I left a reply in your topic asking about connecting with Tamagotchis around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back