tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how much do you love your tama?

• OMG! I love my tama!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it

• It's O.K.

• I HATE it!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
I ttly llllloooooovvvvvveeeee my tama!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :D :( :( :kuribotchi:

(this is my tama!!>>>>> <_< )

I don't love mine. I like mine, but I am not obessed with 'em.
Like Olber the Scout said im not addicted to it.I have tennis,football,my dogs,cheerleading.Its kinda hard to be addicted to 5 things at once.

I don't love mine. I like mine, but I am not obessed with 'em. I love my furry fat cat more. He can't be replaced.
Same here. I love my fish much, much, much more than my Tamagotchis, and I love my rabbit and hamster even more. It's so depressing that hamsters live for 3 years, and rabbits only 5-10. After ten long years of knowing and loving my rabbit, it'll be a dark day to watch her die.

It feels so WEIRD knowing she might still be around when I'm 21...

Same here. I love my fish much, much, much more than my Tamagotchis, and I love my rabbit and hamster even more. It's so depressing that hamsters live for 3 years, and rabbits only 5-10. After ten long years of knowing and loving my rabbit, it'll be a dark day to watch her die.
It feels so WEIRD knowing she might still be around when I'm 21...
I have a 16 year old cat also and I love him alot. Same with my organe meatball of a cat.

Tamagotchies can be repalced, my cats can't.

Plus.. My addiction is Nippon Ichi and Castlevania.

[SIZE=22pt] It's ok...I mean mine are puased 24/7 now. I'm just waiting for the battery to go away. I LOST my interest. [/SIZE]

:D tamagirl777

I'm with you, Blue*! :D Tamas are great! I understand you likin' real pets more, but you CAN get attatched to your tama! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back