TamaSchool features???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stopioh

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get an Entama or uratama and tamaschool.I was wondering what features are on it so I could get a heads up before I buy.Thank you.

If people don't answer right away, be patient not everybody live in the same time zone as you so that can be why not so many have looked at your topic.

The TamaSchool is a model of Japanese Tamagotchi which came out on November 23, 2006.

The TamaSchool is not a virtual pet like previous Tamagotchis. You don't raise a creature from an egg to adult-hood. Instead, you are the teacher, and your success is measured by how well you keep your class on track. Your class size grows as you become a good and popular teacher.

The Bandai main product page is here: click here

Some features overview is on this page: click here

Some of the characters are shown here: click here

What it can connect to is shown here: click here

Case artwork is shown here: click here

There are a couple of videos. Here: click here, and here

I don't have a TamaSchool yet, but I thought I'd check out the web site anyway (click here). I did a search on the web and found a login password that works ( 5318081 1690181 ). Some places you enter in the school require the password plus a user name. The user name can be anything - it's not related to the password. Why do you need a user name? Because some of the games are against other users! It takes a while for some of the games to start because they're waiting to gather enough online people to play the game (I imagine there must be a time-out and if not enough humans are logged in, computer-controlled players are substituted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back