tamashell

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flarepie24

Reaction score
hey does anyone know if something is up with the creator of project tamashell, i found a shell they are missing and gmail says their email doesnt exist and their account on here cant be messaged

I tried sending a PM to Holler myself as a test and I got the message telling me their PM box is full. PM boxes don't have unlimited space on TamaTalk hence after 30 or so messages some have to be deleted to make room for new ones. You can still send him a message on his profile feed, and he will probably get a notification in his working email account - if it is still connected. I think the creator of Project TamaShell is still active as he has put up pages for the most recent shell designs.

I don't know if this is related but I've been trying to access the site all morning and I keep getting a "bad gateway" error. This is slightly disconcerting.

Edit: finally got through. Must have been on my end!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just discovered that Project TamaShell has a tumblr under the exact same name, so if you still haven't been able to contact them you can probably do so there. They reblogged something posted mid November which is a good sign of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back