TamaSuku (School) Online site Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]As you might have known,[/SIZE]

Recently in Japan they have released an new Tamagotchi Toy called the TamaSuku. (School)

As with the Entama and Uratama with their online interactive sites,

the TamaSuku has one as well.

Click here for Online Site page. (Click the TamaSchool Building)

Now as you enter the site you will see an assortment of different games that you are able to play with a password from your TamaSuku.

Now when you choose the game,

you will be shown to a screen in which you can in-put your Password and your name. (All in Japanese)

Now you are probally wondering why you need to choose a name, right?

Well on this Tamasuku site,

you play games, agianist REAL people!

You will play agianist 8 people per game,

and will be placed in the 8 postions pertaining on how much point you tallied up during that game.

So here is a guide for all of the games currently on the site:

BASEBALL- (All the way to the left, top sign.)

How to Play:

You basically swing your bat at the ball by the push of a button to get Homeruns. But, the pitcher throws some difficult to hit pitches.

Fast Ball

Curve Ball

Slow Ball

Curve and loop de loop ball (This one is tricky to hit.)

Try to memorize all of the different pitches he throws, because they are all the same every time.

BASKETBALL CLEAN-UP- (All the way to the left, bottom sign.)

How to play:

You are this giant tamagotchi robot thing, and you must click on the arrows on the bottom of the screen and direct your robot to the items on the court, and bring them back to your side to rack up points.

You have to devise a strategy on how to get all of them, while getting a good ammount of points, as the red car on the other side of the court is trying to get those items too!

Wieghts- 10p

Cones- 5p

Basketballs- 3p

FOOD CHOP- (Bottom level of the school building, 3rd door.)

How to play:

You must chop up the food that is on your table as fast as you can by clicking the button on the bottom of the screen as fast as you can.

NURSING- (Bottom level of school building, 4th door.)

How to play:

When the tama sown on the screen is either, cut, has a fever, or sick, you click on the buttons on the bottom of the screen that corresponds with what that tama has.

If has a cut choose the bandage

If is steaming hot (Red on face) choose the ice pack

If is sick (Holding their stomach) choose the medicine

I am skipping the top floor 3rd door game or event, as you have to be their between the hours of 5:00-5:10, up until 9:10.

Typing in "Current Japan time" on Google, will bring up...their current time. I just haven't been their during those times...yet.

POOP CLEAN-UP- (Top floor of school building, 4th door.)

How to play:

You basically just click on all of the poop you can that pops out of the toilet.

Now there are four games in which you dont have to compete agianist anyone at the very top of the school building.

I will list them all from the first game on the left to the last one on the right.

FOUR LEAF CLOVER FIND-

How to play:

Find the four leaf clover in the pile of clovers before you run out of time.

CLOTHES FIND-

At the beginning before you play when it gives out the rules on how to play, there is this cat like gozarutchi that asks for a code of some sort. I could'nt find the code, since I can't read Japanese.

How to play:

You have to find the clothes the tamas ask for you to get, and put them in the right order.

Memetchi:

Shirt, bag, necklace

Mametchi:

Shirt, pants, bag

Kuchipatchi:

Shirt, hat, scarf

JAL AIRPLANE-

How to play:

You are on a airplane and have to go (In order) to the locations given to you. Now you have to know Japanese, but since the locations given are always the same, I memorized them all basically.

Here is my chart for the game

ENGLISH LEARNER-

How to play:

You click on the person, color, etc. that it says at the bottom of the screen.

(I think this is to teach english. :unsure: )

If you dont have a TamaSuku, here are some passwords for the site:

0351922 ( Kuchipatchi baby twins)

0345080 (Ura Kuchipatchi)

I hope this guide helped! :)

::ITACHI::

[SIZE=12pt]As you might have known,[/SIZE]Recently in Japan they have released an new Tamagotchi Toy called the TamaSuku. (School)

As with the Entama and Uratama with their online interactive sites,

the TamaSuku has one as well.

Click here for Online Site page. (Click the TamaSchool Building)

Now as you enter the site you will see an assortment of different games that you are able to play with a password from your TamaSuku.

Now when you choose the game,

you will be shown to a screen in which you can in-put your Password and your name. (All in Japanese)

Now you are probally wondering why you need to choose a name, right?

Well on this Tamasuku site,

you play games, agianist REAL people!

You will play agianist 8 people per game,

and will be placed in the 8 postions pertaining on how much point you tallied up during that game.

So here is a guide for all of the games currently on the site:

BASEBALL- (All the way to the left, top sign.)

How to Play:

You basically swing your bat at the ball by the push of a button to get Homeruns. But, the pitcher throws some difficult to hit pitches.

Fast Ball

Curve Ball

Slow Ball

Curve and loop de loop ball (This one is tricky to hit.)

Try to memorize all of the different pitches he throws, because they are all the same every time.

BASKETBALL CLEAN-UP- (All the way to the left, bottom sign.)

How to play:

You are this giant tamagotchi robot thing, and you must click on the arrows on the bottom of the screen and direct your robot to the items on the court, and bring them back to your side to rack up points.

You have to devise a strategy on how to get all of them, while getting a good ammount of points, as the red car on the other side of the court is trying to get those items too!

Wieghts- 10p

Cones- 5p

Basketballs- 3p

FOOD CHOP- (Bottom level of the school building, 3rd door.)

How to play:

You must chop up the food that is on your table as fast as you can by clicking the button on the bottom of the screen as fast as you can.

NURSING- (Bottom level of school building, 4th door.)

How to play:

When the tama sown on the screen is either, cut, has a fever, or sick, you click on the buttons on the bottom of the screen that corresponds with what that tama has.

If has a cut choose the bandage

If is steaming hot (Red on face) choose the ice pack

If is sick (Holding their stomach) choose the medicine

I am skipping the top floor 3rd door game or event, as you have to be their between the hours of 5:00-5:10, up until 9:10.

Typing in "Current Japan time" on Google, will bring up...their current time. I just haven't been their during those times...yet.

POOP CLEAN-UP- (Top floor of school building, 4th door.)

How to play:

You basically just click on all of the poop you can that pops out of the toilet.

Now there are four games in which you dont have to compete agianist anyone at the very top of the school building.

I will list them all from the first game on the left to the last one on the right.

FOUR LEAF CLOVER FIND-

How to play:

Find the four leaf clover in the pile of clovers before you run out of time.

CLOTHES FIND-

At the beginning before you play when it gives out the rules on how to play, there is this cat like gozarutchi that asks for a code of some sort. I could'nt find the code, since I can't read Japanese.

How to play:

You have to find the clothes the tamas ask for you to get, and put them in the right order.

Memetchi:

Shirt, bag, necklace

Mametchi:

Shirt, pants, bag

Kuchipatchi:

Shirt, hat, scarf

JAL AIRPLANE-

How to play:

You are on a airplane and have to go (In order) to the locations given to you. Now you have to know Japanese, but since the locations given are always the same, I memorized them all basically.

Here is my chart for the game

ENGLISH LEARNER-

How to play:

You click on the person, color, etc. that it says at the bottom of the screen.

(I think this is to teach english. :) )

If you dont have a TamaSuku, here are some passwords for the site:

0351922 ( Kuchipatchi baby twins)

0345080 (Ura Kuchipatchi)

I hope this guide helped! :angry:

::ITACHI::
Do you have pass so i can check it out online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back