Tamasuku

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kennerzzz

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I was wondering how do i connect my tamasuku with my uratama? I know what option to select on the tamasuku, yes, but on the uratama which option on the list do i go to? I searched everywhere and couldnt find the answer...Thank you so much!

Hello, everyone! I was wondering how do i connect my tamasuku with my uratama? I know what option to select on the tamasuku, yes, but on the uratama which option on the list do i go to? I searched everywhere and couldnt find the answer...Thank you so much!
wat opition ur on uratama

Have you read through the excellent English language TamaSchool (TamaSuku) guide here: https://www.mimitchi.com/tamasuku/index.shtml yet?

On the UraTama, the connect main menu has two screen pages (see illustration at the top of page 13 in the UraTama instruction manual).

UraTama Connect Main menu, page 1:

- UraTama (opens a submenu)

- EnTama (opens a submenu )

- DekaTama

- KeiTama

UraTama Connect Main menu, page 2:

- PC (TamaTown web site)

- Tama Station (Data Carddas Tamagotchi Cup)

I don't have a TamaSchool yet, so this is just a guess... TamaStation. If that doesn't work try DekaTama.

If neither of those selections work, please scan the connection topic (should be under the heading which shows the heart/connect icon) in the TamaSchool manual, post it to photobucket, and then give me the link so I can have a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back