Tamatalk Chatroom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who wants the Tamatalk Chatroom on evereyday?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's actually better if it's only on the weekends because then more people have a chance to meet at the same time!

The reason why it is only open on weekends is because, you could tamatalk is short on money. But when we get sponsers, it is open more often

It's not really a topic open to discussion unless YOU personally would like to pay for it to be open so much. I don't know it it was ever worked out how much exactly that would cost...?

We have talked about this often. It costs money to keep it open. Let's just be happy that it's open Saturday and Sunday now.

That is plenty of time. Being open on the weekends only also means that more people can meet in there at the same time since there is just a two day window.

:D DUDE, I THINK DA CHATROOM ROX!!!

:) IF IMA NOT HTINKIN BOUT DA MONEY BEIN USED, EVERYDAY 4 ME

-_- BUT I DO AGREE BOUT WOT SUM ODDA MEMBAS SAY

...HMM...

:D BUT I STILL THINK YES ON DA EVERYDAY PART

its beter now that we have it sat. AND sunday! before u joined ( or maybe u just made antoher account) it was open on saturdays only i think

:blink: DUDE, I THINK DA CHATROOM ROX!!! 

:mametchi: IF IMA NOT HTINKIN BOUT DA MONEY BEIN USED, EVERYDAY 4 ME

;) BUT I DO AGREE BOUT WOT SUM ODDA MEMBAS SAY

...HMM...

:wacko: BUT I STILL THINK YES ON DA EVERYDAY PART
Could you please use better grammar? That message was very hard to comprehend. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back