TamaTalk Diss Video :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you go there again i just put a nice, long comment with me 'expressing my mind' I'm not going to say, cuz thre's younger kids here..... but see for yourself if you want.... :angry:

~Kuchi~

if you go there again i just put a nice, long comment with me 'expressing my mind'  I'm not going to say, cuz thre's younger kids here.....  but see for yourself if you want....  :D
~Kuchi~
You didn't need to go overboard.. X__x

He just made that video so it would make you upset.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the video was amusing...

Yes, I do like TamaTalk. But I grew out of Tamagotchis a long time ago, actually, and only joined because of RolePlay and NonTT.

He does have some good points, in my opinion...

Kuchipatchiluver.. Everything that you posted on YouTube goes against you, and the rest of TT pretty much. It just proved that immaturity is definately a factor here...

EEEKKKKKKKK!!!! 911! 911! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I shall Send my head exploding monkeys to kill him...

He needs to get a life....

Why Rant on a website we LOVE!?

Cover your eyes little tama. OH and for that guy! WE LOVE OUR TAMA'S AND YOU CAN'T BREAK THAT!

His exploding monkey's will destroy you kuchipatchiluver! and my exploding mametchi's will come too! :blink:

if you go there again i just put a nice, long poop with me 'expressing my hate of myself' I'm going to say, cuz thre's tamatalk kids here..... but see for yourself if you want.... here i go.. tamatalk like peanuts duh. uh i like hating myself alot duh my name is cleo..

~Kuchi~

Tamatalk rates: 1/10 for most hatred guy of all tamagotchi!

TV.com rates 1/10 for the most exploding monkey's on his head.

if you go there again i just put a nice, long poop with me 'expressing my hate of myself' I'm going to say, cuz thre's tamatalk kids here..... but see for yourself if you want.... here i go.. tamatalk like peanuts duh. uh i like hating myself alot duh my name is cleo.. :blink:
~Kuchi~
Okay, stop that. You're over posting, "My head exploding monkeys to.." was my kind of joke to the creator of the video, and you just completly mocked Kuchi.

Dont. Or else mods will deplet your Karma.

Its rude to say that...

Im reporting your post.

Okay, stop that. You're over posting, "My head exploding monkeys to.." was my kind of joke to the creator of the video, and you just completly mocked Kuchi.
Dont. Or else mods will deplet your Karma.

Its rude to say that...

Im reporting your post.
thank you. Its good that Tamakiddy!! reported you, cuz your mean. B)

btw, what's a virtual pet PETA???

thank you. Its good that Tamakiddy!! reported you, cuz your mean. :angry:
btw, what's a virtual pet PETA???
yur welcome B)

Well, back to my rant

Its.....I hate.....why.....this guy has.....life.....Maybe....

I........I am..........stupid.......

silly.......life........Bad............terrible......killed.....

Head.......exploding......monkeys.....

:D I've just decided. I'm going to create this site's first PETEV! People for the Ethical Treatment of Everything Virtual! (Yes that includes neopets and others).

MUAHAHAHA Our minions will grow strong! We shall shout from the rooftops about proper care of virtual pets of all kind, reminding people that they too have virtual feelings that can get hurt! Our slogan will be Stop abuse to virtualkind!

We will start a campaign, petitioning all of america to stop virtual abuse of all kinds! We will make lobbies that anyone seen abusing their virtual companions will have to pay a hefty fine!

Because if they abuse virtual pets, who says they won't abuse real pets?

(Duly note, I'm saying this with a grain of salt. I'm not serious at all! I just love the fact that there's a little friction. Makes things nice if you ask me. LOL)

I found this video off of YouTube, I think this guy should really think of something better to do than make this video.
Click here for TamaTalk Diss video.

:D

MidasTouch34
I personally think its no big deal.

he doesnt like the website, thats his probelmen.

Yes, we all love TamaTalk but we have to respect that somepeople dont.

But I think he could have put it in a nicer way.

Ok, his voice bored me to death. e_e

I watched it for like 20 seconds, and I got bored.. *click*

if you go there again i just put a nice, long poop with me 'expressing my hate of myself' I'm going to say, cuz thre's tamatalk kids here..... but see for yourself if you want.... here i go.. tamatalk like peanuts duh. uh i like hating myself alot duh my name is cleo..
~Kuchi~

Tamatalk rates: 1/10 for most hatred guy of all tamagotchi!

TV.com rates 1/10 for the most exploding monkey's on his head.
Stay on topic, and for gods sake, STOP OVER POSTING. <.<

Now, back on topic.

You guys seriously need to calm down- he's a loser that has nothing better to do with his time than make vids like that.

Hahah, he blocked me from posting comments on it, so I cant tell him my opinion- oh well. xD

I found that quite scary actually and he said some weird things. I thought he was kinda crazy. I hope I never meet him in real life.

By the way, he calls us the (Quote) "Peter of virtual pets". What's a Peter? Is it supposed to be an insult?

He also says that we are a bunch of whiners. not all of us are. Some people, sure, others; not at all.

This guy has nothing better to do with his time than diss a bunch of people who like Tamatalk and Tamagotchis. I think he should get a hobby which doesn't include dissing people.

Maybe he was trying to be funny. If he was it didn't work.

I have to wait for my computer to lad it,it takes about 20 minutes :puroperatchi:

But he smashes a tamagotchi?!?

Y buy one if you're just gonna smash it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back