TamaTalk Dreams...O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream were I had yellow karama ^
When I wokeup I ran to my computer and let out a big "phew" when I had no karma xP
OMG ME TOO! I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M GOOD ON THIS SITE! Then I woke up and was like... x]

Most Recent TT Dream

Admin, Locky458, Pyonchit, GG96, Meowbark, Zoria, Me, TW/P, Tamamum, Sweet Kandi, Paper*cut, Sakura2300, Uiro, TamaKiddy!!! and TW/P (Yes. I said TW/P twice. Cause there was Two of her in the dream. Except one was an Wooden Statue.

In the Dream, Admin Threw This Huge Party, Locky458, Uiro and Paper*cut Were all Waiters. Meowbark was Throwing Shoes at everyone. And Yelling "WATCH OUT!!! SHOEEZZ". A Shoe Hit me in the head. So I Suffered Permanent "Shoe-Brain-Damage"

TW/P(Human Version.xD) Was Drawing Graffiti on the Statue Version of Herself, Sweet Kandi was quietly Sitting in a tree,(yes. A tree. Yet they were all indoors) Amputating her toes. Then Wanted to perform Liver Surgery on Admin, But he wouldn't Let her. So She Ended up Performing Brain Surgery on a Leaf.

Then Zoria Came Crashing in Through an Invisible Window (No injuries) And Yelled "EveryPeople! Come outside Quick! Theres ...Theres....Theres....A MOSQUITO! Outside!"

Sakura3200 was singing. Random Songs by Paramore.

And GG96 was Driving a Bright Green and Violet motorcycle with Yellow Sparkles through the room. Almost hit Paper*cut with it. But didn't.

Then TamaKiddy!!! Jumped off a 2 inch Block of Sand. And Injured her Toe. Resulting in Sweet kandi Having to Amputate it.

And Pyon was drawing Jumping up and Down Clapping yelling "Wooot! GO ....VEHICLES!" And Ran Outside Chasing a car down the street. o__o.

Then Everyone went back home.

Except Pyon. She was still Chasing the car. o__o

And GG96. Stil Driving her Motorcycle. xD

Thats the Most recent one. xD I had that one a few days ago.

I had a dream that me, TTkitty, doggiedreams, and ZOOMrocks wre at a FOB concert. Then, we got to meet the band backstage, so we had a huge truckload of stuff to get autographed, and we took like 50 pictures with each band member. xD Then ZOOMrocks fainted, so we (Me, TTkitty, doggiedreams, Pete, Joe, Patrick, Andy) took ZOOMrocks to the hospital. At the hospital, House was the doctor. And Britney Spears, Zac Efron, and Paris Hilton worked for him o__o Then it ended up being lupus, and we got to spend a whole week with FOB becuase of it.

Odd enough for ya? xd

yeaa ^.^'

doggiedreams, paper*cut, ninjas-rock-my-socks, and rocken sisters were there.

we were all sitting on the roof of this really tall building in like, new york or london or some place crowded. doggiedreams, n-r-m-s and rocken sisters were talking, then all of the sudden, paper*cut started talking in spanish or something like that. it started to rain, everywhere except for around the circle that we were in. then i stood, and i jumped up really high. then i woke up.

it really wasn't that exciting, but hey.

Good hing GG96 missed Acid~Rain

I would have tried to attack her xP

And Blue♣Slip I do sometimes talk in Spanish around school x]

I mosty say Algoto No Pantiotis,

I think thats how you spell it

It means "My cat is in your pants"

xP

I had a dream that me, TTkitty, doggiedreams, and ZOOMrocks wre at a FOB concert. Then, we got to meet the band backstage, so we had a huge truckload of stuff to get autographed, and we took like 50 pictures with each band member. xD Then ZOOMrocks fainted, so we (Me, TTkitty, doggiedreams, Pete, Joe, Patrick, Andy) took ZOOMrocks to the hospital. At the hospital, House was the doctor. And Britney Spears, Zac Efron, and Paris Hilton worked for him o__o Then it ended up being lupus, and we got to spend a whole week with FOB becuase of it.
Odd enough for ya? xd
Really? I want that dream to come true!!! *randomness up and down jumps*

Odd enough for ya? xd
Haha that's amazing. xD

FOB for a whole week?

*drools*

Yay I've haunted a few peoples dreams. xP

I've had lots, but none I can really remember whta now. If I do remember, I'll post!

^ Must. Force. Self. To. Dream. I had a strange dream...but no one here was in it...soo..*shrug*

I have no idea. That would be awesome if you could, though. xD
If you think about TT and its members a lot before you go to sleep you are more likely to have a TT dream.

*chants*tamatalktamatalktam... zzz

xD

BTW- TL- TigerLily, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not been here long enough to have dreams about it. xD

I'll probably have one tonight though now that I just said that... o_O

I had an awesome dream that Diva, IF and I were rocking out with the MCR, PTAD and FOB boys! Also had one about the re-write of HSM that we are doing..makes a great movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back