Tamatalk dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Mysterio

Reaction score
I always find these so amusing... xD What dreams have you guys had involving tamatalk members?

I've had so many- the funniest being one about Nummy making everyone on tamatalk work in slavery for her. Then me, Gotchi Pal, Locky458, Chocosilover and meowbark tried to bust her throne down- she jsut rolled her eyes at us and goes "Zap." Then we died. xDD

One day I had a dream that me, Glint, Zoria and Stroms were eating a bunch of cookies, X.X It was the funniest thing when our parents ended up getting married and we were all related, XD

I had a dream that Admin shut down tamatalk, then me and a few random members started this huge rampage then EVERY BODY DIED!! Except me o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a dream once that I met Locky458 and we were in the bedroom of my old apartment. He was this really tall, buff guy with a tan. And awesome hair. *dreamy look* Haha, it was really cool. We hugged in that dream. Then Locky showed me a picture of what he really looked like. Maybe next time I'll have a dream and the REAL Locky will be in it. xD

Last night i had a dream that i had a bad karma point and no one would let me post in there fourms and everyone hated me :0

Then i woke up cheaked my karma box *felt relifed* and went back to bed

It was not coral 0.o

I had a dream that ninja's_rock_my_sox was Hobbs (from calvin and hobbs) and was flying around like crazy

then meowbark was a dog XD and was sitting on a throne looking so powerful,

then missbehave had a big net and started trying to capture ninja's_rock_my_sox, I said "Lol!" and meowbark pointed at me and told missbehave to get me! :)

I ran and missbehave put me in a cage and locky was a key, and locky locked me in there, then they put me in frount of meowbark, and everyone laughed at me!

I will NEVER forget that dream

This was quite recent,

Me and Jamie_Rox was stopping you (RM xD) from killing all the members with your karma. I know, quite crazy.

^ Lolz
I don't think I'll ever forget my "Hot Locky" dream.

Locky was some hot stuff, baby!
poor locky. You saying he's not? (I havent even seen a photo of him so I havent got any ideas)

I had a dream that ninja's_rock_my_sox was Hobbs (from calvin and hobbs) and was flying around like crazy
then meowbark was a dog XD and was sitting on a throne looking so powerful,

then missbehave had a big net and started trying to capture ninja's_rock_my_sox, I said "Lol!" and meowbark pointed at me and told missbehave to get me! :)

I ran and missbehave put me in a cage and locky was a key, and locky locked me in there, then they put me in frount of meowbark, and everyone laughed at me!

I will NEVER forget that dream
Yay I was in a dream!

This was quite recent,
Me and Jamie_Rox was stopping you (RM xD) from killing all the members with your karma. I know, quite crazy.
LMAO!! But, why'd you stop me? D:<

LMAO!! But, why'd you stop me? D:<
I had a dream about RM. Yes, you.

I met you, and I was like, Oh yeah, your so nice :D

Then you chopped my head off and glued it back on with a special adhesive called TenSolCement XD

Aw, nobody has dreams about me! D: Heehee, just kidding.

I've had lots of TT dreams, but I'll just share one with you;

I was at my house with Jame_Rox, Rey Mysterio, tenniswinner and Storms.

We were playing videogames upstairs in my brothers room, when suddenly we heard the toliet flush. We all went to investigate.

''A ghost is on your toliet!'' Storms cried, grabbing onto me. Then we opened up the bathroom door and there was Tamagirliey washing her hands.

''Yes?'' she said, drying her hands with a towel. Everyone burst out laughing, and Tamagirliey rolled door the stairs in a ball.

For some odd reason, at the end of the dream, Jamie_Rox was baking cupcakes, tenniswinner was eating paper, Rey Myserio was killing cheeto's, and Storms was attacking MSN. XD

Aw, nobody has dreams about me! D: Heehee, just kidding. 

I've had lots of TT dreams, but I'll just share one with you;

I was at my house with Jame_Rox, Rey Mysterio, tenniswinner and Storms.

We were playing videogames upstairs in my brothers room, when suddenly we heard the toliet flush. We all went to investigate.

''A ghost is on your toliet!'' Storms cried, grabbing onto me. Then we opened up the bathroom door and there was Tamagirliey washing her hands.

''Yes?'' she said, drying her hands with a towel. Everyone burst out laughing, and Tamagirliey rolled door the stairs in a ball.

For some odd reason, at the end of the dream, Jamie_Rox was baking cupcakes, tenniswinner was eating paper, Rey Myserio was killing cheeto's, and Storms was attacking MSN. XD
HAHAHAH. TG was in the bathroom? xDD

Also, LMAO@TP.

Yes,three funny dreams...

1) Locky and binary visited me and later we hung out at the Malta airport and we saw Rey Mysterio and Tamagirl_Desy coming out of a plane!!

2)Pyonchit made Admin ban my account and I...got revenge!!

3)All the Tamatalk members met at my school and we made a 'Tamatalk exibition'. We put in pies,candy,ice-cream,cheese and cookies! (yeah,the things that TT members talk about most!!)

LOL funny,arent they?! :D

EDIT: Another dream!! A beautiful dream that I've got full green karma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back