TamaTalk -- Early Stages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the old tamatalk.I never joined in 2004 but certainly 2006 was still different from now.

Aubrey Hepburn was a member then. xD
Just yesterday I was thinking about how the site was then. 4 years ago! It's sooooo different around here now. Back then it wasn't very active because there were hardly any members around at all. I didn't do a whole lot of posting, mostly reading things. Even though it was small, I was beyond thrilled to have found a forum about Tamagotchi! :ph34r: I think that was right after the V1 came out!

I've only been here since March, so I have no memories from way back then...

In 2004 I was searching up "Tamagotchi Cheats" and I came around TamaTalk a lot! I didn't join until 2 years later, the day after my birthday. My sister had the idea that we should join it, and thankfully I did! I don't know why I was so stupid to ignore it. xD Probably because I didn't have an e-mail in 04..xD

That was when my name was still lower-cased XD40,000 members ago.
I never changed my name. I liked my n00bish name x3

40,000 member's ago I was still new to TT and bright and happy. Lol.

I have been a member of Tamatalk for almost 3 year's now x.x

[SIZE=7pt]Tamatalk really has grown since I've come here.[/SIZE]

I came in August 2005.

I remember that popup that TT used to have.

Wow, what a difference! :]

I was just a guest then, and I pretty much ditched TT because of that pop-up >.> But, then I got a new v3 in like 2006 and got my first account. It was a lot different back then it seems like.

I remember old tamatalk. I used to have another username, it was Tama12... but then I somehow forgot the password to it, even though I thought I knew it and was never able to get it back because I didn't have my old email address that I used to sign up with originally. I joined March 31, 2005 and I was member number 7,146.

Oh those were the days. I wish I hadn't forgotten that password.

I remember that haha I've been here for 4 EDIT: woopz

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined in May 0'7 on my first account. I got loads of random friend requests then...... COOL!

2004? Wow. I didn't even own a tamagotchi in 2004. xp Or did I? I remember when it still looked like that though. I signed up shortly after I found that site. True, I've only been a member since 2006, but still.

And that pop-up was very annoying.

Do we still have that annoying pop-up?! I wouldn't know because my computer keeps me logged in 24/7, as long as I come here often (which I do! :( ) That pop-up was a really clever idea - I was reading all the topics and it just came up everywhere, driving me to join - so I did! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back