TamaTalk is growing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very old topic being bumped up
But the Admin bumped it with his magical bump topic button, so that makes it ok. : D

Wow Tamatalk has grown alot since two years ago. *looks at her Member Number then looks at newer member Numbers* I feel old now....

This is one of favorite topics on TT... Why? Not because I am boring :rolleyes: but because it tracks our growth from the very beginning. This topic tracks many milestones TT has passed over the year. Everything from our first 50 members to our 50,000 member mark. Today we have yet another milestone because we passed the 60,000 registered members mark! Add in the 996,840 posts (as of right now) and fast approaching 1,000,000 posts and I remain AMAZED at TamaTalk's growth!
[SIZE=21pt]60,000 members!!! WOOOO![/SIZE]

Admin

PS - Yes I know it is bumping up a way old topic... :)
Wow, that's a lot of members. :rolleyes:

A little birdie (thanks!) drew my attention to the fact that we passed our 1,000,000th post today!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks again to everyone! this made my day/week/month/year :)

that little birdie was me that's right the [SIZE=21pt]double B[/SIZE]

Go tamatalk!Whoo hoo!

Thank you to all the members old and new!And the guides!and the FAQ's and give a big round of applouse to the angelgotchi's!And admin for helping tamatalk grow to this in 2 years!I may be a newer member but I still like to congradulate the teams!And of couarse the members for keeping tamatalk alive!

Whoo hooo keep it up!

Hoping many more members and posts

CF

A little birdie (thanks!) drew my attention to the fact that we passed our 1,000,000th post today!!! :) :)
Thanks again to everyone! this made my day/week/month/year :)
Yep, I made a topic about that!!! Who was the "little birdie?" :rolleyes:

Rey Mysterio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back