TamaTalk LifeTime Angelgotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCore

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I just got my mom to donate 10 dollars to become a Lifetime TamaTalk Angelgotchi. I am now an Angelgotchi! I like my badge! Hehehe

Thanks,

-DarkCore-

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! I really want to be one, it wanna help TamaTalk. I have never been brave to ask my mum:

Can I please have $5 or $10 to sponser Tamatalk? Thanx, bye!

I don't know how she would reack

When I open my savings tin, my dad says I might be able to, but it will cost me HEAPS because I live in Australia, and 10$ to you is like, 20$ to us, and then I have to pay the POSTAGE! *shudders*

I HATE paying postage! :rolleyes:

That's great! More angelgotchis! That is a lovely action, DarkCore and Jadiebloop (as well as other people who donate). I would love to do that too, it is a question of permission but if it were up to me I'd donate 15$. :rolleyes:

When I open my savings tin, my dad says I might be able to, but it will cost me HEAPS because I live in Australia, and 10$ to you is like, 20$ to us, and then I have to pay the POSTAGE! *shudders*
I HATE paying postage! ;)
You don't even have to send your money in the mail. You can just use PayPal like me! :) I payed $12.00 Canadian Dollars.

What is that? Do you get the badge if you are like an angel on tamatalk? Octopi gets a ñu hope. ;)

What is that? Do you get the badge if you are like an angel on tamatalk? Octopi gets a ñu hope. :)
No,

You have to pay for that one. You have to pay $12.00 to get your account upgraded.

Regards,

DarkCore ;)

XD Lol... How many € is that though? 12 € is a lot.

XD Lol... How many € is that though? 12 € is a lot.
Ummm......I am not really sure. Does that € thingy mean Euro's? It would be less though because the Canadian dollar isn't worth more than any other countries dollar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back