TamaTalk Newbie ☼

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HippyFish

Reaction score
"I am a traveler of both time and space.."
Hellow all! I'm excited to find this site :) I recently found my 2 V1 tamas and finally got batteris for them and they are doing quite well! Soon, I think tomorro, matchmaker will be visiting and then again the next day for the other! And it's christmas so I got to see talking tree (never did before) so that was really neat!

Currently I am waiting for a V2, V4, V5, V6, iDL (white) and 15th anniv iDL that I recently won in auctions/purchased... so excited!!! So I know i will def need help wit iD L's when they arrive ;)

Hoping to win a V4.5 & V3 bundle in the last auction, so wish me luck!

HF☼

Welcome to TamaTalk! Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the User Guide to the site if you haven't already done so, and feel free to ask questions if they come up. Congratulations on your new purchases and good luck with those to come. See you around the forums! :)

Welcome to TamaTalk! We hope you have a good time! Be sure to post topics, there are lots of Forums to post in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back