TamaTalk Pair Up Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plopman88

Reaction score
So copy this:

Name:(as in username)

Dislikes:

Personality:

What I expect:

Then ask people if you want to pair up with them if they say yes then put there name in you siggy like this:

Paired up with ______,_____, and _____

I will start.

Name: Plopman88

Dislikes:Show-Offs, Snobs, Wantabes, Jerks, and JD Tamagotchis

Personality:Glad Funny Colorful

What I expect:Someone who is 50% or 70% like me

Name: mochatchi34

Likes: Raspberries, lemonade, fruit, Tamagotchis, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson

Dislikes: Twilight, the so-called "Popular crowd", bullies, Justin Bieber

Personality: Bubbly, jumps to conclusions, easily insulted, honest

What I expect: At least 50% like me.

So I will put in my siggy "I am paired up with mochatchi34" then as more people want to pair up with one of us our lists keep getting longer.

Name: LadyPlague

Likes: Tamagotchis (derp), Musicals, Pokemon, Harry Potter (on book 5 and finished all the movies), listening to music, Various mangas and animes (Favorites include Death Note, Hetalia, Full Metal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club) and numerous sweets.

Dislikes: Justin Bieber, Twilight, know-it-alls, hot weather, racism and sexism.

Personality: Socially awkward (except towards people close to me and while on the internet), kind, funny, clever.

What I expect: Someone who can make me feel comfortable when having a conversation, someone who isn't stubborn in proving someone wrong just to be right and most of all, someone who can have fun. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: SugaryGoesRAWR C:

Likes: Summer, Anime, Sailor Moon, Wendy's Ice Creams, Music, Drawing, Writing, Watching random stuff on youtube, Foo Fighters, Fun

Dislikes: Dentists, Veggies, Mean people, snobs, bullies, 'creepers', Haters, stuff that makes me sad :'(

Personality: Fun, Random, soft hearted, carefree, smiley (LOL IS THAT A WORD?)

What I expect: anyonee :p

Name: Grayce Fox

Dislikes: Bad dancers and cats that shed.

Personality: Fun, silly, nice and playful!

What I expect: Likes me for me, likes to hug, is romantic and is silly.

Name:(as in username) memetchi <3

Likes: Drawing, Super Mario(games, not the TV show or comics :p ), Super Mario music, books, swimming, Tamagotchis, Star Wars(just a bit), chocolate, bubble gum, fruit, and a bunch of other stuff. B)

Dislikes: Cats, dogs, squirrels, people who overdue sarcasm, the always-right people, 'Popular' people, show-offs, mean people, Goombas.

Personality: Friendly, crazy(for 12 years old, OF COURSE I AM!), weird, and that's it. :lol:

What I expect: 50% me? Okay fine 45% me.

Name:(as in username) memetchi <3

Likes: Drawing, Super Mario(games, not the TV show or comics :p ), Super Mario music, books, swimming, Tamagotchis, Star Wars(just a bit), chocolate, bubble gum, fruit, and a bunch of other stuff. B)

Dislikes: Cats, dogs, squirrels, people who overdue sarcasm, the always-right people, 'Popular' people, show-offs, mean people, Goombas.

Personality: Friendly, crazy(for 12 years old, OF COURSE I AM!), weird, and that's it. :lol:

What I expect: 50% me? Okay fine 45% me.

Pair Up??

Likes: Summer, Anime, Sailor Moon, Wendy's Ice Creams, Music, Drawing, Writing, Watching random stuff on youtube, Foo Fighters, Fun

Dislikes: Dentists, Veggies, Mean people, snobs, bullies, 'creepers', Haters, stuff that makes me sad :'(

Personality: Fun, Random, soft hearted, carefree, smiley (LOL IS THAT A WORD?)

What I expect: anyonee
Pair Up??

Name: Violetchilluvr3, but that's too long. Violet. :)

Likes: Harry Potter, Hunger games, Percy Jackson, good books ( ;) ) my iD L, people that make me laugh, bad jokes, sarcasm, bracelets, all unicorns, pillow pets, PINKPINKPINK, witchcraft

Dislikes: Justin Bieber, tapioca pudding, Bucket & Skinner, some people from the Academy, tennis... sports

Personality: I think I'm cool, but I'm most likely not. ;) I try to make jokes but I end up being the only one laughing. Happy, bubbly, sense of humor, stubborn

What I expect: I hope one person pairs up with me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back