Tamatalk Pokemon Tournament! (Pearl and Diamond<3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
name [on pokemon]: Jacob

friend code: 0645 3092 8513

version: pearl

ds/ds lite: ds lite [brand new!!! B) ]

WiFi: very seldom, at random times. I only get to use wifi when I go to a McDonalds that has it ;)

alive?: no. I'm a zombie and I work for the lollipop puddinglord of the bridge to tarabithia. he has a lightningbolt shaped scar on his forehead and says YABBADABBADOO a lot. his favorite foods are nachos and frozen yogurt, and he also works at the krusty krab. [actually, I AM alive, but I lied of all the things I just mentioned other than me being alive B) ]

@CTF@

Sign me up..but first i have to FIND my nintendo DS and pokemon diamond.

Update for this.

I have found my DS with Pokémon Diamond inside.

I only do Lvl 100 battles

Name: SUNNY

Friend Code: 0086 9869 0166

Game: Pokemon Diamond

Ds/Ds lite: Yes i have one.

Wi-fi: Yes i have wi-fi

Am I alive? : Yes

Q: Do i have to go easy on these people?, Are legendaries allowed?

I'll give a taster of my team

If legendaries Allowed

Deoxys

Arceus

Rhyperior

Moltres

Darkrai

Dragonite

No Legendaries

Coming soon
Not fair the only way you can get Darkrai is by hacking.How do we know you haven't used other hacks to max out your pokemon's stats?I refuse to fight if I learn that anyone in this tournament has a hacked game.

Not fair the only way you can get Darkrai is by hacking.How do we know you haven't used other hacks to max out your pokemon's stats?I refuse to fight if I learn that anyone in this tournament has a hacked game.
You need the Japanese Version although there is a way in the American Version.

Sign me up..but first i have to FIND my nintendo DS and pokemon diamond.

Update for this.

I have found my DS with Pokémon Diamond inside.

I only do Lvl 100 battles

Name: SUNNY

Friend Code: 0086 9869 0166

Game: Pokemon Diamond

Ds/Ds lite: Yes i have one.

Wi-fi: Yes i have wi-fi

Am I alive? : Yes

Q: Do i have to go easy on these people?, Are legendaries allowed?

I'll give a taster of my team

If legendaries Allowed

Deoxys

Arceus

Rhyperior

Moltres

Darkrai

Dragonite

No Legendaries

Coming soon
Hacked Pokemon are not a testiment to skill, it's a testiment to how much of a cheater you are. Also, four legendaries? Are you really that pathetic?

Game: Pokemon Pearl

Ds/Ds lite: Got it.

Wi-fi: Yes ma'am

Am I alive? : Last time I checked

Name: Heather

Code: 1761 9170 5011

The best days for me to battle are the 12th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 20th, 21st, and 24th.

It's a huge area, but I'm off work those days(they cut our hours D:&lt;).

You need the Japanese Version although there is a way in the American Version.
The ownly way to get a Darkrai in a legit way is either live in Japan and earned one through the event or be lucky and get one through the GTS. However, most Darkrai's are hacked Pokemon throuught the GTS.

I don't like using legendaries on my team, however.

Guys dont cry just because someone has legendaries and you dont
Thats pathetic
I agree, :(

It's how you battle, not what pokemon you have, you could have all legenderies and still win with normal pokemon. It's no biggy. :unsure:

Guys dont cry just because someone has legendaries and you dont
Thats pathetic
Most everyone has legendaries the lgit way. The ones I read here seem like most were hacked or used AR to get them. I have Legendaries for show. Never use them in battle.

Most everyone has legendaries the lgit way. The ones I read here seem like most were hacked or used AR to get them. I have Legendaries for show. Never use them in battle.
I hate hacking, or using gameshark or action replay. I have two level 100 pokemon, but I raised them from the way they were, the old fasioned way. I think everyone should raise their pokemon that way, but that's just my opinion. :D

@CTF@

[SIZE=30pt]OK EVERYONE SIGN UPS ARE NOW...CLOSED[/SIZE]

I'll be sending everyone who signed a message who there going to battle and a better explanation on what Pokemon you can use and such. X_X" lol, I wasn't thinking I was going to be so busy last week. So I really didn't get as much time as I thought I would get to anwser some questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back