Tamatalk/TamaCHAT is not a dating site!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocosilver

Reaction score
Latley in TamaCHAT, there have been a lot of people asking people to "Internet Date".

Tamatalk and TamaCHAT are not dating sites! If you want to "date" someone online, go to a dating website. Don't ask people to "Internet date" on Tamatalk.

And, most of the people who ask are probably some kid who just wants to tell people they are going out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, Chocosilver. :furawatchi: I have seen many situations at TamaCHAT, lately aswell. Please don't ask if you can 'date' anyone, because it is just a waist of time and is very dangerous, if you take it the wrong way! :D

//Tama-Love

You're absolutely right~ people like that are the ones who drove me out of TamaChat. And, as stated in the rules...

6. TamaTalk is not a dating service, there will be no member matchmaking threads

[SIZE=7pt]I know. It's bad. It says in the rules of TamaTalk that it's not allowed, as Goldie said. Why would they come to a Tamagotchi Site to 'Internet Date' someone anyways?[/SIZE]

-Kuchipatchi-

I'm glad you care about TamaTalk being a family friendly site, but don't worry about it. I'm sure the guides are working on a safe website! <_<

~Thank you for your possitive attitude!

Internet dating is really crap. But making friends isn't. Don't be a hopeless person relying on Internet Relationships to work out. XD

[SIZE=7pt]I know. It's bad. It says in the rules of TamaTalk that it's not allowed, as Goldie said. Why would they come to a Tamagotchi Site to 'Internet Date' someone anyways?[/SIZE] 

-Kuchipatchi-
Like I said before, they're probably just some kid who wants to go around telling people they are dating... xP

People on tamachat ask me out alot but the weirdest was when * name removed* i did just a little virtual pool party just to have some fun then she wooed me then it happened people this is very gross but *name removed* did this to me she wanted to *removed* I'm not lien it was so creepy and gross and one more time i'm not lien!

*edited to remove names and inappropriate comment*

thats wrong and just nasty... on a bajillion different levels!!! EW! did you tell a guide?

you never know when a crazy old man could be out there disguised as a girl..... nasty! lol lGMlCapp, thats right! scary... very.

you never know when a crazy old man could be out there disguised as a girl..... nasty!
Lol. crazy old man. but why tamatalk? o.o"

*edited*

*edited quote *
Let's not get all gossiping. You should tell a guide! it's making it worse just telling us.

Everyone I think we all know there is weird people out there. We all just have to watch out for them. We should not get carried away about this. Like I said the guides and Admin are trying to keep this a safe place. We shouldn't be talking about sexual things anyway

~TamaGoCrazy :huh:

You're absolutely right~ people like that are the ones who drove me out of TamaChat. And, as stated in the rules...
6. TamaTalk is not a dating service, there will be no member matchmaking threads
As Goldie has pointed out, this is already clearly stated in the rules . There is no need to start a new topic to paraphrase information that is already posted and pinned in the forums.

What has happened in this topic now is that it has been used to break more site rules by naming and shaming other members.

If you have a problem with a member in TamaChat or TamaTalk please report it by PM to Admin or a Guide.

If you don't think it is sufficiently bad enough behaviour to report it, then don't post about it on the forums please.

I have cleaned out all the posts that were "naming and shaming" - including ones where others have quoted the inappropriate comments.

I am now closing this topic with a request that no other similar ones are made.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back