Tamatalk USA Postage Stamps

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmadavison

Reaction score
Well,in class I learned how I can give USA stamps to the public! :ichigotchi: But i'm gonna need alot of help to make tamagotchi stamps 1st everyone has to agree so say if you agree or not and tell why then we have to get Bandai's permission then we have to contact Us postal service then design it then pay the price (i'll pay! :kuribotchi: )thats all so who agrees with me lol

Well,in class I learned how I can give USA stamps to the public! :huh: But i'm gonna need alot of help to make tamagotchi stamps 1st everyone has to agree so say if you agree or not and tell why then we have to get Bandai's permission then we have to contact Us postal service then design it then pay the price (i'll pay! :furawatchi: )thats all so who agrees with me lol
No offence, but there would be alot of people trying to do this, and I'm not sure Bandai would really listen.

-DarkCore

your mine now!
SHUT UP AND STOP SPAMMING!

BTW,darkcore,it may be worth a shot I never have done it yet I'll keep sending them thousands of emails until they listen lol

Actually, I don't think that you can make US tama postage stamps because they are not American. They are Japanese.
tamagotchi connections are USA

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not the point. You have to put AMERICAN things that AMERICANS invented on US postage stamps.
Dragon is right.

Plus, no offense. I really don't wanna see a Tamagotchi on a US postage stamp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi doesn't seem like the right thing to put on a postage stamp. Sorry, it's a cute idea, but I... just don't think it's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back