TamaTalk Video

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is some perilous dude that is trying to teach people not to go to tamatalk or buy tamagotchis. I love them, why did he have to cuss to express his feelings of tamas?

You know.

Whining, moaning and going "WUT A LOOZER!" ain't gonna solve anything.

Don't like the video..? Don't watch it. There is an X button on top of your browser for a reason. Ignore it and don't even reply to his video. Youtube has enough moaning drama.

SO what if he don't like Tamatalk. It's his opinion.

You know.

Don't like the video..? Don't watch it. There is an X button on top of your browser for a reason. Ignore it and don't even reply to his video. Youtube has enough moaning drama.

Overreacting, much? All we were saying was that it was kinda funny that an adult man would waste his time ranting over kiddie websites.

You know.

Exuse me, we are posting are opinions. Your opinion is clearly different then ours, so please dont argue with us

Overreacting, much? All we were saying was that it was kinda funny that an adult man would waste his time ranting over kiddie websites.
Who's overracting?

Certainly not I. Am I screaming? Am I crying?

All I said was "Ignore the video". This video is old news and has been posted and deleated on this forum serval times as is. Honestly, who gives a care what someone says about your website.

I doubt the person who care if you bashed him and complained.

Exuse me, we are posting are opinions. Your opinion is clearly different then ours, so please dont argue with us
Opinions seem to be outlawed here...

So I can't have a differnt opinion, yet you guys can be biased? Makes no sense.

'Kay, guys, can we stop arguing before this topic turns into one big flame?

If you need to argue, do it somewhere else. It's not fair to the topic starter OR to other posters to turn a perfectly good topic into something mean. ;(

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the millionth time I've watched that video, and it's still hilarious.

Don Jacoby: Just because I have a different opinion then you, why are you going around saying "If you dont like it dont watch it and go "WUT A LOOZER!""

Just because you dont like it do you want me to say " OMG YOU HAVE TO LIKE IT! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

We have different opinions. Leave it be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

x.Nobody : XDD That part was so funny

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Jacoby: Just because I have a different opinion then you, why are you going around saying "If you dont like it dont watch it and go "WUT A LOOZER!""
Just because you dont like it do you want me to say " OMG YOU HAVE TO LIKE IT! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

We have different opinions. Leave it be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

x.Nobody : XDD That part was so funny
Everyone has opinions. Everyone is free to speak their opinions.

If you dislike a video or something, do you not watch it and go elsewere?

People can like, dislike, whatever they wish. It's what makes everyone differnt. If someone rants about The president. It's their opinion. If someone gets offended over it; then tough call.

I have seen this video so much. I seen it posted here tons of times. It's getting repetive.

Actually, you were kind of overreacting. You acted like we were all going nuts over this when really we were calmly just posted our opinions. Then you went crazy on us and said "ignore it saying that is going to change anything, etc" as if we made a big deal out of it. :rolleyes: That's all I was trying to get at. I'm not going to say anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back