TamaTalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom and mark

Reaction score
I don't want to be Mr.Meanie,but i think TamaTak is loosing its excitment.

Maybe its just me but TT feels diffrent.There is not anything new.

Know what I mean?I don't want to insult anyone,as I have been here sience 2005 I think we need a new skin a new section a new something!

Please post what you think of this matter!

:kusatchi: Tom and mark :kusatchi:

PS:please do not close this.Its just my opinion and I have the right to post it.

[SIZE=14pt]I agree with you! Tamatalk is losing its excitement! :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :lol: [/SIZE]

any ideas of what we can do about it??? i cant think! :( :p

I don't think so. TamaTalk is great just the way it is. I agree we need some more skins and some new forums but other than that it's my favorite forum ever!

i dont think so i think peapolsod aksaly stop posting topics for a whil becos when i want to she a sertan topic that i made i she some new ons and when i look at all of the thes like 4 more and i never get to she the one i on to she :blink:

I don't really see much moping. I've had a pretty darn good time for the past (almost) two months I've been here. I agree with pyonchit - not to be mean, but perhaps it's you who is losing interest? :S

Yes. Look what Admin has done. He made comps, even returned TamaCHAT, he's doing everything.

I didn't notice any moping,,,,

I don't exactly think it's losing it's touch- I love it! :blink:

Maybe one thing I could suggest- possibly a new banner? I think there should be a part 3 to the badge contests to design a banner. What do you guys think- the green is getting a little old. :kuribotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really see much moping. I've had a pretty darn good time for the past (almost) two months I've been here. I agree with pyonchit - not to be mean, but perhaps it's you who is losing interest? :S
Yeah, that's totally right - and people do expand, you know. Like the last months, i've been busy working on a novel i'm writing. But sometimes I think its great to return here, to our own warm and sheltered little world. (which was why this place attracted me in the first place.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back