tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic_lol

Reaction score
i havent been on tamatalk for a long time and when i saw whats on your mind there was nothing new going on! and i was gone for like 7 months or so! all the questions are the same- fav character, generation theres nothing new for tamatalk anymoe! only in the non tamatalk sections!

who agrees!

Well, TamaTalk doesn't have to get dramatic changes all the time.

And, I don't really agree. :\

This topic seems slightly spammy, in my opinion. D:

.... i was gone for like 7 months or so! all the questions are the same- fav character, generation theres nothing new for tamatalk anymoe! only in the non tamatalk sections!who agrees!
I disagree :(

I disagree that you were gone for 7 months or so - looking at your profile [find all posts by the member] you have been visitng TamaTalk regularly and posting in a wide variety of forums (including What's On Your Mind?) since January this year - you missed one month - February - otherwise you've been around, so I'm not sure when you missed your 7 months... :D

As for What's On Your Mind? it's just one small part of the forum.

As you know, it's the place to post topics for everything about Tamagotchis that doesn't fit into the forums specifically for Tamagotchis. - so it's always going to have fewer topics than the Help Sections or TamaTown sections or the (huge) Non TamaTalk forum areas - but thanks for breaking the monotony and making a new topic with a different title :(

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe i was being overly dramatic. i probobly did only miss 1 month but i forget.

sorry everyone B)

TamaMum is smart!

Well, TamaTalk doesn't have to get dramatic changes all the time.And, I don't really agree. :\

This topic seems slightly spammy, in my opinion. D:
yes, spammy

its a fun forum, and it doesn't have to be updated every month to enjoy it.

so, no, i do not agree witth you either/

i havent been on tamatalk for a long time and when i saw whats on your mind there was nothing new going on! and i was gone for like 7 months or so! all the questions are the same- fav character, generation theres nothing new for tamatalk anymoe! only in the non tamatalk sections!who agrees!
I also disagree. (My reason has already been stated by TamaMum.)

I disagree :D
I disagree that you were gone for 7 months or so - looking at your profile [find all posts by the member] you have been visitng TamaTalk regularly and posting in a wide variety of forums (including What's On Your Mind?) since January this year - you missed one month - February - otherwise you've been around, so I'm not sure when you missed your 7 months... ;)

As for What's On Your Mind? it's just one small part of the forum.

As you know, it's the place to post topics for everything about Tamagotchis that doesn't fit into the forums specifically for Tamagotchis. - so it's always going to have fewer topics than the Help Sections or TamaTown sections or the (huge) Non TamaTalk forum areas - but thanks for breaking the monotony and making a new topic with a different title :D
And there is a new forum, Things We Write! ~

If you haven't been here for a while, try pming people to make some new friends. You might find yourself having alot of fun.

And try going into nonTama Talk. Even though you are talking about What's on Your Mind, you may have fun in that section.

I don't see why we always need to get new topics.

Sometimes even if a member makes a similar topic,its fun to see different opinions and thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back