Tamatalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazza legend

Reaction score
I know A LOT of people agree with me on this, so dont complain, but I think Tamatalk is going on a downwards spiral. Its full of SPAM, swearing, people being horrible to others, it shouldn't be happening, every day, a user is abused on tamatalk.

By this rate, it wont be long before tamatalk is a place where people dont want to come to anymore,.

So before you post that evil post remember, that could be the post that closes tamatalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know A LOT of people agree with me on this, so dont complain, but I think Tamatalk is going on a downwards spiral. Its full of SPAM, swearing, people being horrible to others, it shouldn't be happening, every day, a user is abused on tamatalk.By this rate, it wont be long before tamatalk is a place where people dont want to come to anymore,.

So before you post that evil post remember, that could be the post that closes tamatalk.
I agree with you for sure! We need more Guides to help TamaTalk out and to stop spam and innapropriate behavior...

-DARK-

In my humble opinion, that's not true.

Ok, we have the occasional problem, but don't forget, we are the The Biggest Tamagotchi Site in the world, so these problems are mostly unavoidable.....

Overall, I think the Guide Team are getting less problems now, Than when I joined them 4 months ago...... The only thing that concerns me is that our new member growth rate has levelled out and then taken a bit of a nose dive...... However, overall, I'm very happy with the way TamaTalk is operating.

yeah, JC anyone who says that needs to open their eyes a bit more.
I think, with no offense to you Hazza Legend.... The Guides know a little more Than an average member. Administration can read your PM's, track your IP adress etc., and read any email sent through this system.

We have every incident in TamaTalk reported to us and discussed privately between Mods, and we can call the shots easily...... can you please tell me of the unfortunate Incidents you refer to?

I know A LOT of people agree with me on this, so dont complain, but I think Tamatalk is going on a downwards spiral. Its full of SPAM, swearing, people being horrible to others, it shouldn't be happening, every day, a user is abused on tamatalk.By this rate, it wont be long before tamatalk is a place where people dont want to come to anymore,.

Yes.

I agree fully on this.

Eh, I'd pin this.

But true, you've been mean to me when I was a newbie.

I forgive you now.

Lots of people have been abused.

Tamasmarty1 is a wonderful person,

But people have made her life misrable. :D

So, if your reading this post....

Stop, Please, stop being mean and swearing!

Yes.I agree fully on this.

Eh, I'd pin this.

But true, you've been mean to me when I was a newbie.

I forgive you now.

Lots of people have been abused.

Tamasmarty1 is a wonderful person,

But people have made her life misrable. :mametchi:

So, if your reading this post....

Stop, Please, stop being mean and swearing!
Arg! I am always abused in chat and on Msn Messanger :D

Arg! I am always abused in chat and on Msn Messanger :D
Ive never been abused.... YAY!! And It wasnt me that abued u darkcore.... U seem really nice... I wouldnt bee mean 2 u!! :mametchi:

This is one of the best boards I have ever been on.

Online life is just like that. There are jerks everywhere. Problem people, people with annoying habbits.. If you have a problem, talk to a mod or maybe that person about it if you feel you can truly be mature about it. B)

The people in here, for the most part are sweet and well behaved. There are troublemakers once in a while too, that is to be expected. Online life will be that way everywhere. Get used to it. Learn how to best handle yourself with any problems you have here because this place is easy.

When you do have a problem with someone, when they make you mad, try to turn the situation around. Getting mad about things only makes you lose in a situation. The real power is to learn how to turn things around and make a happy ending.

Last edited by a moderator:

true..

i TOTALLY agree with you on that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back